*** Show us your Dogs ***

Associate
Here is my little ball of fur, he is 6 now as you can see he is not a show Bichon as they would never be allowed to play in the park with other dogs.
Were with petplan, who have been good, but every time you claim your renewal goes up, it was £30 a month and is now just under £70 per month.. I'm at the point were we might as well put money in an account just for medical bills.

I commented earlier in this thread about PetPlan renewal price increases. I cancelled my policy with them and went with BoughtByMany, as they offered better cover at cheaper cost.

Associate
Has anyone had a complaint raised about their dogs barking and being an "alleged noise nuisance"?

I have an old couple who live over the street who have complained about other dogs in the street before but now it appears to be my turn and I got a letter from the council today. They say they cant name the person who complained but after she screamed at me in the street that "if you don't deal with your dogs I will" its fairly obvious who made the complaint.

Thing is my back garden borders 5 other properties that all have dogs of their own, so sometimes there is a bit of barking at the fence if we all have our dogs in the backyard at the same time. As such i keep the dogs inside after 9pm and dont let them out till before 8am, which is usually ok but sometimes leads to clean up duty at the kitchen door.

Looking online and having had noise issues with a student house next door to me many years ago, I don't see how they can pin the noise on my dogs specifically, do my dogs bark? yes all dogs do, do my neighbours dogs bark? yup but i seem to be being tagged as the source of every bark on the street by this old witch.

One of my other neighbours who also had a complaint told we to just ignore it, there is nothing excessive about the dogs behaviour and nothing will come of it. However at some point soon I am going to have to return to the office and I am concerned about firstly the dogs being alone all day for the first time in nearly 20 months and secondly the timing of the complaint.

Just to be clear this woman complained that my cat was meowing too loudly when it was wanting back in the house one night, that is the level if annoying Hyacinth Bucket we are dealing with here. She also told me I should paint my front door a different colour and to change the plants i had in the front garden cause she didn't like them and she had to look at them every day.

I had a neighbour complain once and received a letter from the council, guy didn't identify himself but I have a good idea who it was lol. It was my daughter's dog that barks a lot sometimes particularly when she's playing in the garden. We don't let the dog continue barking for long but it's a dog - they bark sometimes. There's not a lot the council will do anyway unless they receive multiple complaints from the same area (which demonstrates it's a real issue rather than just one person being a PITA), for a single complainant they might send a letter to prove they did something but that's about it.

Soldato
Here is my little ball of fur, he is 6 now as you can see he is not a show Bichon as they would never be allowed to play in the park with other dogs.
Were with petplan, who have been good, but every time you claim your renewal goes up, it was £30 a month and is now just under £70 per month.. I'm at the point were we might as well put money in an account just for medical bills.

6wIcL1F.jpg
yQ0TgFG.jpg
Is he wearing contacts in the second pic?

Associate
Over the last 3 months we had a litter with our fox red lab. Mom has excellent scores, and we picked a sire that has pretty much perfect scores; both are working dogs.
Lets say that it's been a MASSIVE amount of work. They are all in their new homes now, we kept a little boy for ourselves (it was the goal to get a bitch/dog from the mom, as she's been fantastic).

OBqpxmaYrnf7mKSROY-pRQFgsD-XvHIQvP5bg-glZQFFXHf8XNz6l_P9lTfiLUWaGa5uV0b3yrRwfIKAyt1T-fvj7ZHeViynBjVp-ETtWKIxg7qR37-7alQ5K05WAKq1FMNH-TYyyYNHrK2robklGdD03E821hjOugFJvAXXqt0Ah4NAPy_EJZPsk3FsZFmq6OcAZ0a4mNcPK0UxPqmJbOoGXKA3B7eBK0FR74Zdw22D2HmyzlekCedJ1FJkch2QxYPF6bzwwp5b6TEL0xFRoXgEw4NlDwwOG-KpIcFKgrnF_9aJb0IQjPjRtDnUUjHsCdJ8CyuFt0C72pOigm-vBqJWbj7x6SOuufiNoEP_VWQbq_wOY1SZz7k4Pl-25EE3Ds3p_SpMf50PZqTZQkH3BeBpC5Uy35U3gXt4rUXHYRIHWnqQr411N4j3YiM9U7pDikvDy-jiEAYmGyZGK5iFW4s0adyhIZ4RqALA-tyg_BqTEXb08AcHB0JThyZgQanNZKjcgZVfNp0TV_stBdZgfAQthLhSAIwijn-MTqQXPidjf1KEEQj9cBEAJcGMaSrWjIbRsFG0swe_iSa_CStE_L_A1QxPEq35o7E9N3r0zxRkspjOyjGMV84-nUWqKLRLpMVW2EXhyFlt2Fl0lKaMzi_NclMb1a_Xy3tt9d8pv4zXJ1Sfok-VfE-3AqvZ9bB8IRE5RKRfKAtZxjYbXiPtoP7a=w1533-h2043-no

Associate
Hazel had an exhausting day. First the nice Vet lady stabbed her with TWO needles (vac boosters) and cleaned her ears out. Then she went swimming and chasing bunnies. It's a hard life so time for a nap.

Soldato
They don't even need a whole bed, or at least not one they haven't comprehensively destroyed... this used to have a cushion in the bottom and a base that was attached... now he lays on it and often sticks some/all of his feet out of the side :cry:

KZst9wS.jpg

Associate
They don't even need a whole bed, or at least not one they haven't comprehensively destroyed... this used to have a cushion in the bottom and a base that was attached... now he lays on it and often sticks some/all of his feet out of the side :cry:

lol! no point buying a new one when it took her ages to get that one just the way she wants it :)

Hazel also owns a sofa, I just put a throw on there and an old pillow... I watched her with her head hanging over the side and slowly fall off onto the floor. Landed on her head, she shook and jumped back up. Not sure she actually woke up :)

lol! no point buying a new one when it took her ages to get that one just the way she wants it :)

Hazel also owns a sofa, I just put a throw on there and an old pillow... I watched her with her head hanging over the side and slowly fall off onto the floor. Landed on her head, she shook and jumped back up. Not sure she actually woke up :)

Someone is very loved and spoiled :)

Back
Top Bottom