Sky Friends and Family deal thread! Now with, er NOW deals!

Caporegime
The usual 18 month cycle of putting a cancel in because it's too expensive begins, first offer way too low, ill await them calling me.

Good thing is I absolutely don't care if it does cancel or not, I only watch the football which can be watched via other means (BT, Pub etc). The odd film as well but that's more for background noise more often than not.

£100 a month, nah.

Stu

Stu

Soldato
The usual 18 month cycle of putting a cancel in because it's too expensive begins, first offer way too low, ill await them calling me.

Good thing is I absolutely don't care if it does cancel or not, I only watch the football which can be watched via other means (BT, Pub etc). The odd film as well but that's more for background noise more often than not.

£100 a month, nah.

I'm in the same place, though I'm not holding my breath... last time I cancelled I didn't get a call back and I moved to Virgin... then got an awesome deal to come back to Sky... 18 months later, rinse and repeat :rolleyes:

Soldato
@MissChief Got a code from you on the 9th July. Is there an expiry on it because I'm trying to use it an not having any joy? Keep getting a "Technical Error" on the website.

I was waiting because a couple of weeks back I kept getting an error message at check out and thought it was maybe because the people vacating the house we're moving to have Sky and hadn't put their cancellation in yet.

Caporegime
OP
@MissChief Got a code from you on the 9th July. Is there an expiry on it because I'm trying to use it an not having any joy? Keep getting a "Technical Error" on the website.

I was waiting because a couple of weeks back I kept getting an error message at check out and thought it was maybe because the people vacating the house we're moving to have Sky and hadn't put their cancellation in yet.
You could try calling, the code to give over the phone is at the bottom of the email. 03442 424141. If you still get no joy then let me know and I’ll send another.

Soldato
You could try calling, the code to give over the phone is at the bottom of the email. 03442 424141. If you still get no joy then let me know and I’ll send another.
Thanks. I think I will need to phone them as there seems to be something wonky with my login to the site as well. It keeps asking me for my account number but I've never had Sky TV.

Soldato
Hi MissChief, i know this is a long shot, but if i want to upgrade to sky sports as an existing Q customer, are there any discount codes you can provide - the OP mentions 25% off for existing customers but not sure if that includes upgrading to sports...

Back
Top Bottom