*** The New Cases Gallery ***

Associate
I played an hour of BF1 last night with gpu fans at 40%, fans as exhaust on rad max temp 63c on 3070ti but CPU temps higher than normal because of the gpu hot air.

You could to fit some 60/80mm fans at the back to exhaust some of the heat. Still deciding if I should try it, my temps are pretty decent at the moment. < 70C for both gpu and cpu

Associate
First gaming rig in a decade, still some decorating left to do in the room.
pmCyoBxoj

pmyljosBj

pnGNguDLj

Last edited:
Associate
First gaming rig in a decade, still some decorating left to do in the room.
pmCyoBxoj

pmyljosBj

pnGNguDLj
Nice!
Can I ask, did the gpu vertical mount come with the case and any problems with the 3090? or did you buy it separately..asking as OCuk sold out of the ones with mount included and don't really want to pay the additional £54 to buy it separately, so currently waiting for a restock. Though if the don't hurry up I'm going back to 5000X and forgetting vertical gpu

Associate
Nice!
Can I ask, did the gpu vertical mount come with the case and any problems with the 3090? or did you buy it separately..asking as OCuk sold out of the ones with mount included and don't really want to pay the additional £54 to buy it separately, so currently waiting for a restock. Though if the don't hurry up I'm going back to 5000X and forgetting vertical gpu
Came separately mate. It's a Phantek mount. No problems with it at all.

The riser cable is PCIE 3.0 but will be getting a 4.0 cable down the round at some point but no issues with it being 3.0.

Associate
Came separately mate. It's a Phantek mount. No problems with it at all.

The riser cable is PCIE 3.0 but will be getting a 4.0 cable down the round at some point but no issues with it being 3.0.
Cheers,
just wish the lianli SP Infinity fans were out (now that I've seen them....incorporates the SP with the new AL fans). Not looking forward to doing all the cable management and daisychaining looks so much easier. But ql120's will have to do:)

Soldato
Bringing this old case back from the dead. Been EOL for some time, wanted a new one but ended up with a really good used one. CNC'd front panel to optimise airflow and 3D printed parts to extend it out to fit full fat 25mm fans.

Lovely case to build in, cable management is tricky but defo do able especially when using Lian Li SL120 fans makes it so much easier. Glad i went with a SFX psu and not a SFX-L or ATX as it would have been impossible to squeeze the reservoir's in!

0JEi7QO.jpg

KlDVaQE.jpg

3TsqCXF.jpg

vtJuf2G.jpg

Soldato
How it should be! None of this box shape malarkey. Wish they made more cases like this, small footprint but still allow you to throw a lot in.
Aren't you negating a lot of that footprint with the external rad though, does look cool though :)

Have ran external rads before, but mounted to my desk out of site (as was the case) so zero foot print, but think it'd get on my nerves being on the desk. The temps were mad good!

I'd also never trust my 2 year old to not pull it down. :cry:

Soldato
Aren't you negating a lot of that footprint with the external rad though, does look cool though :)

Have ran external rads before, but mounted to my desk out of site (as was the case) so zero foot print, but think it'd get on my nerves being on the desk. The temps were mad good!

I'd also never trust my 2 year old to not pull it down. :cry:

I've always had room at the back of my desk but i wanted something that was smaller so i could actually have the speaker not behind my monitors. This was the best way to do it for me, the rads give it that cyberpunky feel with bits of tubing hanging out the back of it so its quite aesthetically pleasing lol.

I was tempted to do the same but i've got a lot of stuff under there that i can't shift at the moment haha, so on my desk is where its gonna have to stay for the time being plus like you say no kids to yank it off :cry:

Associate

vj31C7r.jpg.png

Have the Lian Li Lancool 1, this is my first serious build in 10yrs. I want to add a vertical GPU mount, i have 7 slots available but i have 2 coolermaster halo 120mm fans at the bottom that i dont want to lose ( 1 slot high). Can anyone advise what would be the best mount to use, the GPU is an MSI RX6700 XT Gaming X

Thanks

X570 Auros Elite
Ryzen 5 5600X
64GB Vengeance RGB Pro Ram
MSI RX6700 XT Gaming X
CLC 240 AIO Cooler
Corsair RMX 750

Last edited:
Associate
Just finished a build for a lads birthday. Spec isn’t amazing but at that age it’s more show and less go. Really pleased with how it’s turned out. His parents originally paid some fly by night PC builder website that disappeared with their money so I offered to step in at the last minute and make sure he wasn’t disappointed.

Associate
Just finished a build for a lads birthday. Spec isn’t amazing but at that age it’s more show and less go. Really pleased with how it’s turned out. His parents originally paid some fly by night PC builder website that disappeared with their money so I offered to step in at the last minute and make sure he wasn’t disappointed.

Nice, I have a similar build with the same AIO and Lian li fans. Do my eyes deceive me though or have you got all nine fans blowing out?

Soldato
Custom panel finally done, added flow meter and a few more cyberpunk themed decals to finish off the exterior. Changed the sensor panel layout to match the theme and added some Phanteks Neon light strips, 4 in total. Made a few adjustments to the tubing as well as it was quite parallel in my rush to get the rig running so i could test all the components worked.

All thats left now is the MoRA3 360 and another D5 pump to aid with flow rates but not 100% sure its needed yet.

agQNmUy.gif

Back
Top Bottom