Where do you buy your slippers?

Man of Honour
I got a pair of Dr. Keller slippers on Ebay at Christmas for £15 delivered. I wear them almost all day every day and they are almost as good as new. The only wear visable is a slight wearing of the sole at the heel. Aside from that they are still going strong and extremely comfortable. I got a pair for my father at the same time and his are also in the same condition as mine. I will be buying another pair when I eventually wear these ones out.

Soldato
Bought some Drapers of Glastonbury ones, super warm and I've worn them out in the garden, doing DIY, taking bins out. They've gotten dusty but still look great.

Caporegime
Sliders. Last forever. Don't get sweaty feet.

My favourite pair I bought in Canada at a brand that isn't over here.

A did get some from Topman though in a sale which are okay.

Soldato
I got a pair of Dr. Keller slippers on Ebay at Christmas for £15 delivered. I wear them almost all day every day and they are almost as good as new. The only wear visable is a slight wearing of the sole at the heel. Aside from that they are still going strong and extremely comfortable. I got a pair for my father at the same time and his are also in the same condition as mine. I will be buying another pair when I eventually wear these ones out.

they look great! Will post the link into the in-laws WhatsApp group!

Soldato
1. Nike sliders (as PS said)
2. John Lewis Lambswool. I've got 4 years out of these so far.

Nike sliders are 100% the way forward. Treated myself to an outdoor gardening pair and indoor pair :) Makes you feel like a caveman when you walk in just socks/bare feet!

Back
Top Bottom