• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

3070 Stock Question

Associate
Ello,

So it's finally happened. After 2 years of wanting my dream PC I've finally built it, but the GPU situation isn't the best so I'm running a 1050ti with a Ryzen 5 5600x while I wait. However I've noticed prices for the 3060ti are really good and that includes the shipping to Ireland. So I was wondering, what prices are the usual "cheaper" 3070s? Budget right now is around 600 euros and that is a stretch for the 3070 but who knows maybe you guys know. Or even a different website that regularly sells good priced 3070s that ship over here.

OcUK Staff
3070 upwards are tight, so AIB's are expensive, either try to luck out on an FE drop or value for money wise the 3060Ti at deal price are best bet.

Associate
Check a well know web site for 3070ti FE at £529 they do ship to Ireland they even had stock for 10-15 mins today ( the 3080ti FE where in stock for about 1hr today )

Back
Top Bottom