• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Asus offer msrp rtx 30xx cards in uk

Soldato
OcUK Staff
@Gibbo any official statement on this as I would rather hear it from yourself if its true rather than a news website.

It is real but the quantities are tiny, as such we can't put them online as we'd sell vastly more than we are getting and have a big issue.

Plus any stock we do get will be offered to those waiting on 3080 back orders first as paid for upgrades and the lower end stock once we build up enough we could maybe do a forum deal on.

Associate
I have seen some go live today (13 Aug) on the other retailer's website, the 3080 has sold out now. I had it in my basket at £1,049.99 just to see the stock levels haha.

I just remember it was the non Ti version (3080) at £1,049.99... very strange.

Last edited:
Soldato
I'd be more interested if the 3080 TUF was included, that's the card I tried to buy from OCUK when it was, ahem, offered at the then RRP of 649, but the transaction never went through.

Well Nvidia aren't going to let you have that are they, they want you to shell out for a TI instead. We're into the 2nd year of production run now so its remove the original product push out the slightly improved TI's at vastly inflated MSRP prices

Associate
I have seen some go live today (13 Aug) on the other retailer's website, the 3080 has sold out now. I had it in my basket at £1,049.99 just to see the stock levels haha.

I just remember it was the non Ti version (3080) at £1,049.99... very strange.
The 3080 isn't part of the deals though......

Soldato
It is real but the quantities are tiny, as such we can't put them online as we'd sell vastly more than we are getting and have a big issue.

Plus any stock we do get will be offered to those waiting on 3080 back orders first as paid for upgrades and the lower end stock once we build up enough we could maybe do a forum deal on.

I would d be very interested in the 3070ti for sure. Will the forum deal be coming next week?

Associate
As someone who is still in the queue for a 3080 TUF, at msrp I think I would pay the extra for the ti version.

Shame I'm still 100+ in the queue though so doubt I'll even be offered it :(

Associate
Have ASUS ever sold anything at msrp? They are normally at least 50 quid more expensive than everybody else for no reason what so ever.

Soldato

Thanks for the info and clarification. :)

Back
Top Bottom