• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Founders Edition Cards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
You have to be very quick off the mark (for anything less than 3080ti) using the link from the nvidia website.

There is only one place in the UK that does FE cards.

Big shame, as they are the only cards worth buying. RRP price, well built, pretty good cooler, and everything bar 3070ti/3080ti can be used to recoup the cost of them mining for a bit as they aren't lhr.

Associate
You have to be very quick off the mark (for anything less than 3080ti) using the link from the nvidia website.

There is only one place in the UK that does FE cards.

Big shame, as they are the only cards worth buying. RRP price, well built, pretty good cooler, and everything bar 3070ti/3080ti can be used to recoup the cost of them mining for a bit as they aren't lhr.
I had a 3070ti in my basket easy today .....to test the water (using Telegram )

Soldato
FYI They dropped at 9:03am today and I got one in my basket at 9:06am ..... just saying

Got alerted at 8.54am today in the FE part alert group

It is easier to get them on drops now compared to few months ago reading through discord channels used to see messages about missing out and selling out to quickly now its mostly got the card , 3080Ti and 3090 being the easiest staying up 30mins+ as these 2 are not as popular compared to the lower ones I got the 3080FE with last Fridays drop

you have to help yourself with setting up alert the fastest alert I find is FE Part Alert , install Telegram app on mobile or windows and google search FE part alert telegram will be the first one and join the group

Associate
I got a 3080TI this morning at 9.34am half an hour after the notification so not going as quick as they used to (or more stock)

Just got a despatch notification. Hope it dosen't come tomorrow as that would be awkward lol

Soldato
I got a 3080TI this morning at 9.34am half an hour after the notification so not going as quick as they used to (or more stock)

Just got a despatch notification. Hope it dosen't come tomorrow as that would be awkward lol
Snap, i didnt have any notification setup just happend to look at the nvidia shop and saw it was in stock, almost went for a 3090 fe last week but hummed and harred, would have preferred a 3080 but hey ho, happy with the 3080ti coming tomorrow :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom