Sky Friends and Family deal thread! Now with, er NOW deals!

Caporegime
OP
Hi MissChief, i know this is a long shot, but if i want to upgrade to sky sports as an existing Q customer, are there any discount codes you can provide - the OP mentions 25% off for existing customers but not sure if that includes upgrading to sports...
That counts as an upgrade. Not sure if trust is fixed yet?

Soldato
@MissChief , quick question if i may. My parents have move moved to a new place (they downsized). My father was a sky customer for 20+ years until he moved with my brother for a few months. They only got the keys this week for the new place. They will need i think the basic sky tv package (as it includes all the asian channels) only. They will also need internet. Am i right in thinking with a new customer code (35% off) if my mum signs up, they can get superfast and the sky tv + netflix package for £35.75 pm (with the code). And is line rental also included now ? Im finding the website almost impossible to navigate and it keeps crashing my browser. All i can see is the sky tv + netflix package available. (They dont technically need netflix). If i have done it correctly, is there any chance i can get a new customer code ? Im just trying to get it as cheap as possible for them . Many thanks

Caporegime
OP
@MissChief , quick question if i may. My parents have move moved to a new place (they downsized). My father was a sky customer for 20+ years until he moved with my brother for a few months. They only got the keys this week for the new place. They will need i think the basic sky tv package (as it includes all the asian channels) only. They will also need internet. Am i right in thinking with a new customer code (35% off) if my mum signs up, they can get superfast and the sky tv + netflix package for £35.75 pm (with the code). And is line rental also included now ? Im finding the website almost impossible to navigate and it keeps crashing my browser. All i can see is the sky tv + netflix package available. (They dont technically need netflix). If i have done it correctly, is there any chance i can get a new customer code ? Im just trying to get it as cheap as possible for them . Many thanks
I can get you a code tomorrow, trust message me.

Soldato
Hi there,

My tv package (well most of it) seems to have expired and they are offering me a discount from £104 to £84.
Apart from phoning and whinging is there anything I should be doing, will a friend and family code help if available?

Thanks

Caporegime
OP
Hi there,

My tv package (well most of it) seems to have expired and they are offering me a discount from £104 to £84.
Apart from phoning and whinging is there anything I should be doing, will a friend and family code help if available?

Thanks
I have nothing for existing customers I’m afraid. Best thing is to actually give your 31 days notice until you get called with a better deal.

Associate
@Double07 I have no codes left and am on holiday until Tuesday. Are you in a rush? I can get someone to send you a code no problem.

Nah no rush and I just noticed that the deal I as about to order actually expired at midnight haha so Ill hang fire until another deal with tv+sports comes up and see if you have anything then. Cheers for getting back to me though.

Back
Top Bottom