Official FIFA 22 Thread

Soldato
OP
Anyone played the beta, I know it's meant to be not spoken about, but a yay or nay will do for now .. I'll say nay. That said it'll change for release and then again after patch 1.

Man of Honour
I only got it for PS4 (annoyingly) and it’s only kick off and Volta. So it’s not really the proper version with hypermotion etc.

Played a couple of kick off games, definitely a lot of new animations, so it will at least feel like a new game…

Soldato
Its the same game without croquetta cancels and with keepers on copious amounts of performance enhancers for me.

Soldato
Yeah I don't like it. Feels Clunky, shooting is bad, goal keepers are on steroids and the referees are too leniant.

To be fair, I felt the same way about the Fifa 20 beta... I mean, Fifa 20 did turn out to be ***** so I was kinda correct, but the final product was much better than the beta.

Soldato
OP
As much as I didn't really like the beta, 3 months of not playing FIFA and the lack of new games is taking its toll. I hope to god this turns out decent, if not it's a potential battlefield year for me.

Oh and I hope I get a good free OTW card as there's been so many good transfers. I'm sure it'll be Ramsdale though.

Don
As much as I didn't really like the beta, 3 months of not playing FIFA and the lack of new games is taking its toll. I hope to god this turns out decent, if not it's a potential battlefield year for me.

Oh and I hope I get a good free OTW card as there's been so many good transfers. I'm sure it'll be Ramsdale though.

I'm the same, although I still cannot get hyped for this. I played the beta but just seeing FUT with nothing really new was just really underwhelming.

I don't know whether to get COD or BF. I only play multiplayer and I could never get into BF that way.

Soldato
OP
I'm the same, although I still cannot get hyped for this. I played the beta but just seeing FUT with nothing really new was just really underwhelming.

I don't know whether to get COD or BF. I only play multiplayer and I could never get into BF that way.
I've signed up for cod beta tomorrow. But I'm done with multiplayer cod, I enjoy warzone but the multiplayer is dry now unless tomorrow sparks it off for me again.

This battlefield coming has loads of new modes and additions so I think it will be the game of choice.

Like you FIFA isn't hyping me but I miss a football game

Don
I've signed up for cod beta tomorrow. But I'm done with multiplayer cod, I enjoy warzone but the multiplayer is dry now unless tomorrow sparks it off for me again.

This battlefield coming has loads of new modes and additions so I think it will be the game of choice.

Like you FIFA isn't hyping me but I miss a football game

How did you get a beta code? I thought you needed to pre-order

Soldato
Around this time of the year I'm normally mega hyped for fifa but I actually cancelled my pre order a few weeks ago, this was mainly due to fifa 21s content/sbcs/promos being awful, fut champs reward being awful every week and I was really hoping for more Co op modes but sadly EA haven't bothered with a Co op fut champs mode or something similar.

Soldato
OP
Around this time of the year I'm normally mega hyped for fifa but I actually cancelled my pre order a few weeks ago, this was mainly due to fifa 21s content/sbcs/promos being awful, fut champs reward being awful every week and I was really hoping for more Co op modes but sadly EA haven't bothered with a Co op fut champs mode or something similar.
Yeah it seems this time there going to make you play it more too with the new rivals, fut champs midweek then champs playoffs then obvcourse weekend league. I don't have the time anymore with a 1 year old and work to play that much these days.

Im still going to be buying as I always do, but there certainly losing faith from the community these days.

Back
Top Bottom