What is wrong with milk these days? It's not milk

Soldato
Really enjoy our milk from the milkman airways on the door step for when we wake up, only whole milk as well, or gold top now and again.

Also get fresh eggs as well, and bread now and again.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Hate milk never drank it straight (obv did as a baby) and no real need for adults to drink it but I know from eating cereal/coffee now and then the full fat was best and that should cream esp the glass bottle on doorstep in winter with tops raised up on the cream.

No reason for adults to drink beer or smoke either...

Milk is awesome.

Soldato
Co-op organic milk is proper milk. I've bought milk from other supermarkets recently and it's tasted horrible. Sainsbury's in particular. It was rank. Tasted like silage smells.

Permabanned
Milk is for babies when we were born same as many other creatures drink mothers milk no need for a human to drink a non humans milk (mainly a cows).

IMO humans were all lactose intolerant then built up a resistant for it and you do not need to drink cows milk for strong teeth/bones.

I stand by comparing milk to beer or smoking is kind of dumb.

Capodecina
Soldato
OP
Milk is for babies when we were born same as many other creatures drink mothers milk no need for a human to drink a non humans milk (mainly a cows).

There is no need, no. But it's highly nutritious and it tastes good.

Cows were invented because of milk. We may as well use them.

Soldato
Just the thought of drinking milk makes me retch*

(* I've just realised I don't know how to spell bawk, boke....any tips on how it's spelt? boke seems to be Scottish)

Soldato

No seems not. That's how I first spelt it, but that means

hesitate or be unwilling to accept an idea or undertaking or

a roughly squared timber beam.
"a balk of timber" or

the area on a billiard table between the balk line and the bottom cushion, within which in some circumstances a ball is protected from a direct stroke.

Back
Top Bottom