Marvel Studios What If...?

Soldato
No idea, just lots of tweets (hundreds) from "toxic fans" complaining about an image of Black Capt being replaced by one of White Woman Capt, like I said it's all a bit sad to me.

The best thing to do for people like that is. Ignore them. They will obviously keep shouting and screaming, possibly even completely lose the plot, but just ignore them anyway.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
OP
Was reading an article where one of the writers had to change one of the story arcs because it was too dark to fit into the pg 13 theme.

It was What If Spiderman became Man Spider. Peter not only becomes Spiderman but then slowly mutates into a Giant Spider Hybrid "Brundle" style. Similarly to horror flick the Fly .

Would have been interesting.

Soldato
Was reading an article where one of the writers had to change one of the story arcs because it was too dark to fit into the pg 13 theme.

It was What If Spiderman became Man Spider. Peter not only becomes Spiderman but then slowly mutates into a Giant Spider Hybrid "Brundle" style. Similarly to horror flick the Fly .

Would have been interesting.

Making his suit would've been an absolute ******* nightmare.

Man of Honour
They could have used their imagination and made it wild. But instead they basically just did the movie plot line with her instead, just with slightly different scenarios. It was very underwhelming.

Soldato
I thought it was just ok. A lot of critics praising it but for me it kind of did exactly what I expected no more, no less. Some of the lines were terrible though, think it was 'that was brilliant!' or something. Still nice to hear some of the actors voices back in case we don't see them again.

Caporegime
They could have used their imagination and made it wild. But instead they basically just did the movie plot line with her instead, just with slightly different scenarios. It was very underwhelming.

The movie plotline where Hydra don't get the tesseract, instead it powers an iron man suit with little Steve Rogers and a giant space tentacle threatens to overwhelm the planet?

Caporegime
Great episode this week. References a lot more of the movies compared to the 1st episode. A lot funnier as well as it's in the same tone as Guardians movies, probably funnier. So many of the original voice actors returned for this one. Korath and Thanos steal the show!

rp2000

Soldato
Looks like i'm alone in thinking this was awful garbage, it was all so cring and weird how everyone was so nice to each other that it sucked the personality out of all the characters.

And I really liked the first episode.

Back
Top Bottom