*** Show us your Dogs ***

Associate
Trust me the love I'm talking about isn't cute. The room ends up smelling a bit of sweat and shame.

Honestly pre this dog my house was clinically clean. Now... Not so much.
Ours is clean. Daily brushed, poos out in the grass and we immediately clean it up, cleans his howls, has his groomer regularly................

Soldato
Ours is clean. Daily brushed, poos out in the grass and we immediately clean it up, cleans his howls, has his groomer regularly................

Good for you?

Unless I hoover 4 times a day and wash his feet on the way in from the garden then there's going to be hair and footprints where there didn't used to be.

Maybe I have a different version of clean to you. I take not ****ing in the house and being washed regularly as below the bare minimum.

Soldato
Oh well when you put it like that! :(

I've pretty much always been around dogs so I guess I don't mind their smell :rolleyes:

Honestly it's not smell, he's clean my point was my house isn't due to paw prints on the hard floors and hair because he's a lab and is constantly shedding.

You can brush him for half an hour and get a bowling ball of hair off him which makes literally zero difference lol.

Associate
Honestly it's not smell, he's clean my point was my house isn't due to paw prints on the hard floors and hair because he's a lab and is constantly shedding.

You can brush him for half an hour and get a bowling ball of hair off him which makes literally zero difference lol.

Yep, we had a lab many years ago and dog hair got everywhere - and it sticks to furnishings like you wouldn't believe. I now have 2 cockapoos and they don't shed much at all. However they are high maintenance in terms of grooming because they need to be cut every 6 weeks or so.

Associate

Use a Shark. That gets rid of dog hairs.

Permabanned
Most are sold but here's a couple of my seven week old Giant Schnauzer cross Standard Poodle pups ganging up to bring down my 140 pound male Karabash. "Nice try, didn't work kiddos, come back in twelve months" was his reply.... ;) He spent three hours this afternoon running himself ragged with ten pups, and never once got uppity.

The Giant Schnauzer / Standard Poodle cross has been very successful over the last three litters, the sometimes OTT guarding instincts of the GS are tempered by the laid back Standard Poodle temperament, and the superb brains and trainability of both German breeds combine to make typically very bright animals.

Low shed, low odour and supposedly hyper allergenic. Some like the one with the green collar are flat, harsh coated like the GS, with the characteristic tail carriage, and some are like the bitch pup nearest the Karabash, with soft curly coats more like the Poodle. Three are brown, like the Poodle.

hunting.jpg

bJN

bJN

Soldato
Picked this little tike up today. An hour and a half hour journey home that he slept most of and has been as gold since getting home! Welcome to the family Marvin (not like we bought this house for the sole purpose of having enough space for a dog!)

nTLbikM.jpeg

Certainly going to keep us busy and fit as he's a Hungarian Vizsla, will soon have limitless energy!!

Back
Top Bottom