Smartwatch Thread (news/apps/updates)

Associate
Hmmn well that's just annoying. I have a few 22mm bands that I was going to use, time to get the wrasp out:D

Samsung chat.....

Galaxy Watch 46mm will fit on the Galaxy Watch 4 46mm. As long as they are both 46mm the bands should fit.

Samsung chat was hopeless, I gave up and ordered an extra band and will return it if it's not compatible.

nam

nam

Soldato
I am looking at trading-in my current Galaxy Watch Active 2 (40mm) for the Classic Galaxy Watch 4 (42mm) . I am getting more for my trade-in at £150 vs £129 for the Galaxy Watch Active 2 in trade-in back in March this year ?

Associate
I'm hoping you can download it as it's android.

But which app to use?
Wear or Samsung's version?
Think I'll go the samsung one as I have a Note 10+

edit I hope I can reassign the samsung pay button to android pay.

I think you seem somewhat confused, i do not think there is a choice of what you can use. it's a wear-os watch with a Tizen skin (So it looks similar to people who have used other Samsung galaxy wearable app)on top of it. In other words, it's a brand new os. as far as I am aware there is no choosing involved. what comes with the watch is what you get. It's just for the first time Samsung watches can download apps from the play store and what apps you download to your phone also get uploaded to your watch. correct me if I'm wrong.

Soldato
I think you seem somewhat confused, i do not think there is a choice of what you can use. it's a wear-os watch with a Tizen skin (So it looks similar to people who have used other Samsung galaxy wearable app)on top of it. In other words, it's a brand new os. as far as I am aware there is no choosing involved. what comes with the watch is what you get. It's just for the first time Samsung watches can download apps from the play store and what apps you download to your phone also get uploaded to your watch. correct me if I'm wrong.

If it's anything like the ticwatch pro3.
You can go back to wear by choosing not to use ticwatch skin.

I'm watching the XDA forum from now on.

Soldato
Is there any definitive information that states all GW4 functionality, including fitness and pay WILL be available on other Android devices (I'm thinking Pixel 6 here)? Promises of 'coming soon' have never been a good reason to buy new hardware.

Also, would the included Play voucher reduce the price of a Pixel device, or do they only work on apps/films/books etc?

nam

nam

Soldato
46MM classic for me my Wife has the Watch3 41mm and it looked tiny on my wrist and I don't have a large wrist.

Thx , I have the 40mm watch active 2 atm which i am trading in for the 42mm classic. As i wear the watch all the time including during sleep the watch active 2 has been perfect can't feel it on my wrist. I am hoping the same the Galaxy watch 4 classic 42mm

Back
Top Bottom