Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
My first game of plunder I was killed by someone with a hall hack. Then we got team wiped by a rage aim botter, That was in the first lobby. The others weren't much better.

Soldato
I managed a couple of games earlier but this has to be the most lack luster new season I've seen. I think they have given up and just waiting for Vanguard at this point.
I think peak warzone for me was around the Halloween event. After that, Its been a bit poor.

Soldato
Tbh it needs the anti cheat engine and a new map. The seasons are at this point nothing new.

They could at least bring back the red key cards and bunkers. Or open up those tunnels around salt mine with some event

Associate
Anyone encountered the bug where keys don't work or they get stuck on? had it multiple times across various keys in a few games last night, jumped to my doom space bar wouldn't register, couldn't climb a ladder just kept jumping off, direction key stuck so always moving in a direction.

Have a ps2 keyboard its not me lol

Soldato
Anyone encountered the bug where keys don't work or they get stuck on? had it multiple times across various keys in a few games last night, jumped to my doom space bar wouldn't register, couldn't climb a ladder just kept jumping off, direction key stuck so always moving in a direction.

Have a ps2 keyboard its not me lol

There are a number of videos and posts on Reddit saying the same.
I had a few issues yesterday but thought it was just me.

Associate
Not sure if it has been mentioned but another scripting device 'titan two' has a function called computer vision which apparently is/could be used for wallhack etc on console. One of the script developers made a video of its possibilities although I think he vowed never to release the script.. but just shows it is possible for console to wallhack/aimbot

Caporegime
Pfff cheating back to its normal state, wallhacking and aim bot snipers jumping about over the damn place! Any other games worth playing as a team so I can uninstall this POS that Activision/Raven just don't give a toss about

Associate
Pfff cheating back to its normal state, wallhacking and aim bot snipers jumping about over the damn place! Any other games worth playing as a team so I can uninstall this POS that Activision/Raven just don't give a toss about

2/4 games tonight with obvious cheats, who knows about the other team.

Back to rebirth it is

Caporegime
I've seen a few suspect plays on Rebirth but most games are ok.

The thing I'm struggling with is I'm very average at Rebirth but just good enough to get thrown into full sweat lobbies which little chance when playing with randoms against organised teams. When I play with friends who are below average it so much more enjoyable. I wonder if the SBMM is a little wonky these days, it wasn't like this previously.

Overall I think I'm coming to the end of my time with Warzone.

Soldato
Ok saw the cheats back last night. Looks like they overcame the update and hardware spoofing.

They need to roll that anti cheat out before the new game or will struggle to keep the player base.

Back
Top Bottom