Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

Soldato
A few shots from a private event yesterday at Grantley Hall near Ripon with SCUK.

IMG-0384-1280.jpg

IMG-0465-1280.jpg

IMG-0509-1280.jpg

Lamborghini provided the Huracan Evo and they were offering test drives. I manage to wrangle a drive and it was properly epic :D

Caporegime
I didn't capture yours I'm afraid. Had a checklist as long as my arm and didn't have time to do all the individual cars as well.

Here's one of my fave shots of the day though.

IMG-9738-1280.jpg

With all the super cars around I dont blame anybody for not taking a photo of my midget! Was highly surprised to see it in the 134 photos from ALR on the charity's FB page.

Soldato
5IXifta.jpg
a friend popped over in this, he works at a dealership so I asked that when he got hold of the demo to come and show me :D

Dteaa32.jpg

Pretty much same size as the IPACE, a touch taller infact.
ge0tGGd.jpg

nQNOtbB.jpg

Like the Mach E that I had a look around last week the interior clearly isn’t as well executed in finish as the IPACE however I did like how minimal and roomy this felt. Boot floor very high though.

Soldato
Yet another electric car that looks like its been designed by a blind person. Why can't people just make them look normal?

Dunno, the "designers" seem to want to make the insides look like a cross between a **** version of Knight Rider and an Austin Allegro.

Back
Top Bottom