• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Time Spy Standard DX 12 Bench.

Caporegime
Interesting , honestly would have thought the AMD stuff would be up top on sotr through brute force but more than likely the software hampering the hardware although the benchmark is made as fair as possible for both brands with RT and DLSS both being off :confused:

Will have to revisit this benchmark and see if i can up the score anymore but i doubt it ... Probably needs a 12th gen cpu to improve in this particular benchmark as the higher CPU score will add to the overall score and PCie 4.0/5.0 will certainly help boost the GPU score some :)
The game launched 14th Sept 2018 and Ray Tracing was not added until 20th March 2019, so when Kaap started the benchmark thread Ray Tracing was not available in the game.

A DLSS benchmark section for that game would just be Nvidia cards though so can't see it being very interesting or garnering much interest from users tbh.

Associate
oh i always thought it had RT from the start , never knew that as when this came out i had it on PS4 pro as i didn't actually build my PC until last year just before the lockdown :cry: Oh i agree a Dlss benchmark just for NV cards would be boring as hell, what i meant was Kaap has kept the benchmark fair by not allowing the use of RT or DLSS which is 100% the correct thing to do and keeps both cards on a level playing field ... dlss is crap in that game anyway and i never use it as makes it look noticeably worse as it version 1.0... runs pretty good native anyway so no real need for it:D

I am genuinely happy that AMD card are doing so well now and in some cases coming out on top:cool: , hopefully Nvidia take note and make sure next generation we get a massive uplift in performance ( along with an uplift in price no doubt :rolleyes: ) and i suppose AMD will do the same again . Competition is needed at the top end otherwise they get complacent and think a small % uplift in performance and big price increase is acceptable :o

Caporegime
oh i always thought it had RT from the start , never knew that as when this came out i had it on PS4 pro as i didn't actually build my PC until last year just before the lockdown :cry: Oh i agree a Dlss benchmark just for NV cards would be boring as hell, what i meant was Kaap has kept the benchmark fair by not allowing the use of RT or DLSS which is 100% the correct thing to do and keeps both cards on a level playing field ... dlss is crap in that game anyway and i never use it as makes it look noticeably worse as it version 1.0... runs pretty good native anyway so no real need for it:D

I am genuinely happy that AMD card are doing so well now and in some cases coming out on top:cool: , hopefully Nvidia take note and make sure next generation we get a massive uplift in performance ( along with an uplift in price no doubt :rolleyes: ) and i suppose AMD will do the same again . Competition is needed at the top end otherwise they get complacent and think a small % uplift in performance and big price increase is acceptable :o
Yep agree mate. Your score is safe in SOTTR don't worry. :D

Caporegime
Last edited:
Associate
7th in the world. No LN2/Chiller, no water cooling, no hardware mods. :D

5950X @ 4.825Ghz
6900 XT Toxic @ 2825Mhz/2162Mhz

AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT video card benchmark result - AMD Ryzen 9 5950X,ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. ROG CROSSHAIR VIII HERO (3dmark.com)

SCORE 24 229 with AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT(1x) and AMD Ryzen 9 5950X
Graphics Score
25 501
CPU Score
18 892

73dX7bh.png

That's a very impressive score mate considering its air cooled :D

Is it a bog standard 6900XT or like some sort of Kingpin version of a 3090 ? Any plans to watercool it ? some liquid metal and a nice waterblock and scores should increase even further;):cool:

Associate
Caporegime
That's a very impressive score mate considering its air cooled :D

Is it a bog standard 6900XT or like some sort of Kingpin version of a 3090 ? Any plans to watercool it ? some liquid metal and a nice waterblock and scores should increase even further;):cool:
It's using an AIO, so technically water but not 'true' water cooling IMO. :)

It's a Sapphire Toxic Extreme. No special bin per se, but it is an XTXH 6900 which is the better 6900 XTX silicon with a 1.2v voltage limit vs 1.175v for regular 6900 XTX.
Wow, you didn't let me stay at the top of the rankings not even for 1 week :( :cry:

Congratulations!!!!!!!!! :D
I fully expect you to beat my score before long, I know you too well. :D

Caporegime
Wow, you didn't let me stay at the top of the rankings not even for 1 week :( :cry:

Congratulations!!!!!!!!! :D
It's using an AIO, so technically water but not 'true' water cooling IMO. :)

It's a Sapphire Toxic Extreme. No special bin per se, but it is an XTXH 6900 which is the better 6900 XTX silicon with a 1.2v voltage limit vs 1.175v for regular 6900 XTX.

I fully expect you to beat my score before long, I know you too well. :D
I've heard a rumour that @Too Tall has just beaten my graphics score on Timespy. :D

Soldato
Back
Top Bottom