RIP Sean Lock

Soldato
One of my favourite comedians, a properly funny guy. One of the very few that has had me crying tears of laughter.

RIP Sean, and wherever you are I hope you have a hearty supply of whelks and may there always be a carrot in your box.

Soldato
Wont post it here due to swearies, but if you also search "Sean Lock's funniest moments", there's a highlights video from 8 Out of Ten Cats.
Just watched it all again and can't help laughing. His pessimistic, almost deadpan delivery is just perfect :(

Associate
Terrible news, one of our very best comedians.

He didnt seem well a few years ago on 8 of 10 Cats Does Countdown, lots of random team captains and when he was on his voice had gone a bit and he'd lost a lot of weight, but seemed to improve afterwards.

Favourite Sean Lock moment on Cats Countdown, We Buy Any Canal Boat .com

Last edited:
Soldato
Blimey, that's a shock, didn't even know he was ill. Silly thing to say that I know, why would I know that, I don't know him personally. But you'd kinda get reasons why he missed shows or series due to treatment, difficulties etc but nothing what so ever. Such a shame at a young age that, very funny guy. In fact, I usually only turned on 8 out of 10 cats just for him.

R.I.P

Back
Top Bottom