• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

FINALLY A DEAL ON GPU'S - IT HAS BEEN TOO LONG (NVIDIA 3060 & 3060Ti) !!

Associate
Got the Inno3d 3060ti twin x2 lhr card today. Can't get the Inno3d logo to light up. Anyone got any ideas how to get it to turn on? I've tried the Inno3d TuneIt utility and Evga Precision X1 but neither can turn it on.

Associate
The Inno3D 3060 Ti non-OC I ordered for my other half's PC turned up today. When I ordered it I didn't realise how much better the cooler on the OC model was, and when it was pointed out in this thread I decided to stick with my order rather than try to change it.

Well. The cooler isn't great, and really I should have done my research and got the OC model. However, dropping the power limit a bit got the temperature and fan noise under control, and since it was replacing a pair of 970s in SLI on an old P67 board with an i5-3470 it's still a very decent upgrade. And unlike my Vega 64, no coil whine in games at all!

Happy, overall, and sort of wishing I'd ordered two now.

Associate
The Inno3D 3060 Ti non-OC I ordered for my other half's PC turned up today. When I ordered it I didn't realise how much better the cooler on the OC model was, and when it was pointed out in this thread I decided to stick with my order rather than try to change it.

Well. The cooler isn't great, and really I should have done my research and got the OC model. However, dropping the power limit a bit got the temperature and fan noise under control, and since it was replacing a pair of 970s in SLI on an old P67 board with an i5-3470 it's still a very decent upgrade. And unlike my Vega 64, no coil whine in games at all!

Happy, overall, and sort of wishing I'd ordered two now.

Don`t worry RatmanGB that cooler will be more than capable for the job and it must be quieter then running two cards in sil and the reduced power consumption, got to be a winner.

Associate
Just looking again at that youtube vid i was thinking if Gibbo had say 1000 cards come into stock of the Galax 1 click or Eagle both bottom of the list when it come to spec`s and he was selling them for between £400 to £450 he would probably sell out in 10 minutes or less.

Associate
Got the Inno3d 3060ti twin x2 lhr card today. Can't get the Inno3d logo to light up. Anyone got any ideas how to get it to turn on? I've tried the Inno3d TuneIt utility and Evga Precision X1 but neither can turn it on.

Think its only the OC that has the LED?

Associate
Think its only the OC that has the LED?

Inno3d site states both versions have: White LED logo (No RGB Control), when I just did a 'compare'.

Assuming model numbers are accurate:

MPN: N306T2-08D6X-119032DH
MPN: N306T2-08D6-119032AH

But then there are 3 versions of the Non-OC and 2 versions of the OC... Edit: although all versions state the 'White LED logo' in the compare features

Associate
Do a fresh install of the drivers (custom install / clean), it's what turned the LED on on the Gigabyte 3070 I had.
I've tried that, including using a purpose built online tool designed to remove all traces. No LED. Tbh I don't mind that it doesn't light up considering my RGB fans are what I look at lighting wise. Just abit confused.

The card itself for me, runs at about 83C at full load, you can hear it but its definitely not as obtrusive as my single fan 1060 3GB was; that was a belter. Performance is great, started playing the Medium last night, high settings at 1440p, RT on, DLSS Balanced, it runs pretty much at consistent 60FPS. Slight drop to 45-50FPS in split mode. I'm looking forward to trying out more games!

Associate
I got the 3060Ti Twin X2 OC model and finally managed to have a play around with it yesterday and turns out I seriously underestimated how much of an upgrade it was from my GTX 970...

Back
Top Bottom