Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Caporegime
OP
It's a sad state of affairs that the best bit of news on a game reveal is " it comes with anti cheat" ha ha

Which is more than can be said for dice with battlefield so it's weirdly a plus point compared to the competition.

Keep forgetting i started this thread, played about half hour of this tops then never bothered again, update sizes were ridiculous.

Soldato
Which is more than can be said for dice with battlefield so it's weirdly a plus point compared to the competition.

Keep forgetting i started this thread, played about half hour of this tops then never bothered again, update sizes were ridiculous.

not really an issue though, takes about 20 mins to update on modern internet

Soldato
not really an issue though, takes about 20 mins to update on modern internet

And what about those of us who don't have access to fibre internet? I live in the middle of a city, not out in the sticks, yet I can only get 1MB/s ADSL2+. It takes me an hour to download 4GB and doing that means anything else in the house that needs bandwidth is starved.

The ridiculous download sizes are why I stopped playing this, and other games like it.

Caporegime
Played Rebirth earlier came across a cheating squad with one guy called, user4623193194 - Rank 2. Obviously a new account cheating with his buddies! Shame they sucked at cheating as we won and I got the final kill :D

Soldato
And what about those of us who don't have access to fibre internet? I live in the middle of a city, not out in the sticks, yet I can only get 1MB/s ADSL2+. It takes me an hour to download 4GB and doing that means anything else in the house that needs bandwidth is starved.

The ridiculous download sizes are why I stopped playing this, and other games like it.

Well every city has 4g in the UK now. So you do have other options.

Unless you live in the sticks you can't really play that card anymore

Soldato

My ADSL maxes out at 15mb (live in the sticks) so I got a Smarty 4G SIM and Huawei router. I switch between ADSL and 4G for gaming and downloads as the 4G can reach 120mb but is terrible for gaming due to high ping.

Soldato
So whats the story with modern warfare when vanguard hits, will we still be able to use MW guns and skins in the new map?
Will the new map be just for Vanguard and CW?

I don't think has been revealed. You would imagine it would be just vanguard weapons. It was hard enough them selling us 80s guns as meta. Not sure they can do that with guns that are the best part of 100 years old

Maintaining 3 sets of guns in warzone just does not seem viable to me. I might be wrong

Associate
I don't think has been revealed. You would imagine it would be just vanguard weapons. It was hard enough them selling us 80s guns as meta. Not sure they can do that with guns that are the best part of 100 years old

Maintaining 3 sets of guns in warzone just does not seem viable to me. I might be wrong

I don't think people are too bothered about how old the guns are. Make them OP and people will use them, simple as that. I agree that having weapons from 3 games is too much though.

Soldato

It was confirmed at the content creator session that no guns are getting vaulted. So Warzone will be up to ~120 guns when Vanguard comes out

I'm not really sure how they make WW2 guns viable against modern stuff without making it seem weird

Back
Top Bottom