** GIGABYTE AORUS FI32U 32" 4K 144HZ FREESYNC £900 - PRE-ORDER NOW **

OcUK Staff
Hi everybody,

A monitor a lot of people have been asking about I can now link with an ETA!

Great spec with 4K, 144Hz, Freesync, HDMI 2.1, 1ms, SS IPS panel, with KVM switch now available to pre-order.

Stock should be with us approx September 1st!

Gigabyte Aorus 32" FI32U 3840x2160 4K SS IPS 144Hz 1ms HDR400 FreeSync Widescreen LED Backlit Gaming Monit @ £898.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Giga...-Widescreen-LED-Backlit-Gaming-MO-00N-GI.html

Display Resolution 3840x2160 4K UHD, Display Size 32", Refresh Rate144Hz , FreeSync Premium Pro, 1ms Response Time, Contrast Ratio 1000:1, Panel Type SS IPS, HDR400, HDMI 2.1

Only £898.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato
Finally! (resolution + refresh + appropriate size)

Does FreeSync Premium Pro work with NVidia graphics cards?
I've read a few reviews where it was claimed that although Nvidia cards aren't supported officially, VRR does work on this monitor with GeForce GPUs. Display Ninja was one of the reviews I think.

Edit: What Nik said!

OcUK Staff
OP
I've read a few reviews where it was claimed that although Nvidia cards aren't supported officially, VRR does work on this monitor with GeForce GPUs. Display Ninja was one of the reviews I think.

Edit: What Nik said!

I think it comes down to what nvidia get time to test internally and certify.

Only the cheaper freesync panels probably wont be up to snuff. Anything on the panel upper end probably will be certified once nvidia get round to testing them.

Soldato
I am tempted by this, but not going to pre-order, I just find the idea of paying up front thoroughly offensive, but I will check the OcUK store on the 1st and if you have some in stock, ready to go, I'll make a decision there & then.

If not, no big deal, I can wait.

OcUK Staff
OP
I am tempted by this, but not going to pre-order, I just find the idea of paying up front thoroughly offensive, but I will check the OcUK store on the 1st and if you have some in stock, ready to go, I'll make a decision there & then.

If not, no big deal, I can wait.

At the moment we should have some for general sale.

Should we start nearing our initial allocation I'll post here so you can get an order on.

Back
Top Bottom