CPU air cooler suggestions

Associate
Hi All,

With the current setup could anyone suggest a CPU air cooler please?

MSI MPG B550 Gaming Edge WiFi
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X Eight Core 4.7GHz
Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO Black 32GB
Corsair 4000X iCUE RGB Mid-Tower Gaming Case
3700ti FE

Thanks

Last edited:
Associate
OP
I have the NZXT kraken x53 but it appears the cam software is causing weird system freezing and if uninstalled its fine but I have no pump control without it, the corsair aio was noisy so I gave up, going air cooler instead.

Associate
OP
Hopefully you have no issue with the cam software, I don't seem to be the only one with this issue when I Google it, no solution either.

Soldato
I'm about to move from a noctua chromax to an Arctic 360mm AIO because of the stupid cooler on the 3080, pumps HOT air directly into my cpu cooler so it's basically idling at 68c.

Soldato
This the AIO? People seem to recommend this as one of the better ones. You saying your Brocken was close to it?

It is a very good AIO, but thought i would see a lot more difference on load temps.

I do use PBO curve optomiser now so that may account for the similar temps. (idles ~27c, load ~ 65c)

Was just pointing out how good the Brocken 3 was for me.

The only thing that bugs me about the Freezer II is the tubes. To have the CPU block the right way up (fan at the top), the tubes are forced up towards the radiator fans and looks awful.

Back
Top Bottom