Best Amiga game ever?

Associate
So many to choose from but I loved Alladin and the Lion King. Regarding the amiga st rows does any one remember a space invader type game on the amiga I think was called ST Bash? You had to shoot the advancing St's while another one bites the dust soundtrack played, lol it was so funny at the time, I think it was on a cover disk.

Associate
StarRay
Skidmarks
Walker
Vroom
ProjectX were some of my favourites, and it was a swinging frog demo I saw running in a computer shop that blew me away available on a cover disk, I just had to have an Amiga.

Soldato
We had two Amiga's linked with null modem cables, most fun was had playing against my brother and friends (to this day I don't enjoy single player games...)

Stunt Car Racer and Populous stand out as memorable head to head games.

Also, was it TV Sports Football on the Amiga?

For single player, Defender of the Crown, It Came From the Desert, Rocketeer(?) were all great.

Soldato
Elite, The Settlers and the Monkey Island games for me. I had loads of games on the Amiga back in the day but those stick out in my mind.

Just think someone is remaking Zool which was a crap game to start with. Personally I wish someone would remake Starglider 2.

Associate
We had two Amiga's linked with null modem cables, most fun was had playing against my brother and friends (to this day I don't enjoy single player games...)

Stunt Car Racer and Populous stand out as memorable head to head games.

Also, was it TV Sports Football on the Amiga?

For single player, Defender of the Crown, It Came From the Desert, Rocketeer(?) were all great.
disregard

Associate
So many great games in here for there time, from Kick off to Stunt Car to Monkey Island to Microprose games to Dungeon Master to Populous to Alien Breed to Lemmings, to F1GP to Wings to Pirates to Shadow of Beast to Barbarian etc etc.

The list goes on and on....

For the me the CBM Amiga and C64 were probably the greatest gaming machines of "ALL TIME" with the speccy coming in a close second/third.
Just look at the quality of games on the amiga in this thread alone!!

Last edited:
Associate
The games were the same????? Your joking right???

Playing games on the Atari ST was like playing games on the Amstrad CPC. Heck it even had the same sound chip in it. Erm, wasnt the graphics chip on the ST crippled by a design flaw...... LOL....
The ST was a good machine graphically was more or less same as the Amiga in the early days until the devs starting using the Blitter chip. Yes i had an ST and an Amiga 500. The Amiga was much better machine however the ST was still good in its own right and the graphics were amazing on the ST, some games on the ST ran faster than the Amiga as its cpu was clocked at 8mhz were amiga was 7.14mhz

Amiga was the winner but the ST was not crap. Far from it.

Back
Top Bottom