Google Pixel 5

Associate
I've just looked up the dimensions of the 5a, and it's much bigger than the 4a anyway.

****** off that small phones are basically extinct.

Agreed, you have
  • Pixel 4a
  • Pixel 5 (EOL)
  • Asus Zenfone 8
The 4a may go after the 6 launch leaving exactly one small phone (under £1000)

Soldato
Agreed, you have
  • Pixel 4a
  • Pixel 5 (EOL)
  • Asus Zenfone 8
The 4a may go after the 6 launch leaving exactly one small phone (under £1000)

And this is sadly why I've been looking at the iPhone Mini.

I'd love a Pixel 6a in the form factor of the 5. I didn't upgrade from my 3XL and now it seems I've missed out as it's EOL

Associate
And this is sadly why I've been looking at the iPhone Mini.

I'd love a Pixel 6a in the form factor of the 5. I didn't upgrade from my 3XL and now it seems I've missed out as it's EOL

I'm sure you can get open box stuff on ebay. I'm also hoping they release a 6a next year

Soldato
Honestly feel the pixel 5 is the perfect sized phone in terms of width, height and weight. Making a phone from glass is totally pointless as 99% of people have a case on them anyway so you never get to see the so called "premium build quality", and just makes them heavy.
Don't like the direction Google are going with the pixel 6 and can't see myself getting an iPhone (until they rediscover curved edges...) - hope this pixel 5 holds out for a good few years!

Soldato
Seems the new direction for Pixel line is same as all other flagship manufacturers now rather than old strategy of offering a small and large options.

Guess they will just be plugging that compact hole with more their new budget/midrange variants whatever they may be.

EDIT:

Definitely does seem to be the case of spot the difference with 5a

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom