Kolink observatory RGB issue

Associate
So got the build together only issue I'm having at the moment is with the rgb receiver. Fans are on and lighting up however the controller doesn't seem to be changing when pressed. I have 2 spare connectors to which im unsure where they go one says vdg

Using a MSI b550 Gaming edge wifi

Im at work just bow but could it be possible that the fans are not connected in right order to the ports on the reciever

Associate
Im having a smilar issue how did you connect it up in the end to get it all working. On mine if i Connect fan 2 to the receiver I cant control the RGB with the remote, fan 3 lights up but dont spin. I cant find any solutions anywhere.

Associate
Generally there's a button you have to press and hold on the remote to sync it to the reciever hold and press the bottom left one for like 3 seconds and see if the remote starts working then.

Associate
Thats the thing when fan 2 isnt connected the remote works fine the minute fan 2 is plugged in it stops working
Try plugging fan 2 in a different slot on the hub.
Ok so i managed to get the rgb working via the reset sw connected to the reciever. So i can control it that way however i want the remote to work but seem to be having sync issues.
Hold the purple button on bottom left of remote, lights should flash on the fans when it's synced to the receiver

Associate
I don't know why you have so much trouble, I recently got a ARGB case from the same company Kolink and literarily it doesn't come with instructions but the installation is so simple that you don't need instructions anyway.

Anyway if all else fails, can you take pictures of the individual fan connector, the hub and the remote control? Also is the Reset SW from the receiver connected to the case IO panel Fan connector and NOT to the motherboard JFP1? Does pressing the RGB button on the case work?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom