Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Oh man. Quake!

This game cemented my love for the FPS genre back in the day.

I'm currently playing it as a sideloaded title on my Quest 2 - which is a completely awesome way to experience it.

Deffo getting this on my xbox for some awesome SP action, and hopefully a faithful nod to the MP too. Although the meta for twitch shooters is firmly in the arena of mouse and keyboard play, so not sure how well it will translate to pad play.

Would love to see q3 make a return too, but as above the MP is really best suited to mouse use.

Soldato
Wow, it'll have been many years since I played Quake. Shame there is no Quake II. I was hoping they'd bring back the excellent soundtrack that was on the PC CD-ROM, not available on digital versions.

You know you can just put the soundtrack files in the base folder and the game will use them just like the original did? They are available for free online.

Clearly this may not be possible on the series X but on both PC and quest 2, I am rocking the original Trent Reznor soundtrack.

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
You know you can just put the soundtrack files in the base folder and the game will use them just like the original did? They are available for free online.

Clearly this may not be possible on the series X but on both PC and quest 2, I am rocking the original Trent Reznor soundtrack.

No, I haven't really investigated it since I last played Quake II (via Steam) many moons ago. I will check it out.

Soldato
I'm coming to the end of an ultimate trial what's the best way to extend it?

If I let it expire then get 12 months Gold from Turkey and then a 7 day ultimate trial will that work?

Associate
Back
Top Bottom