• Series S

Votes: 104 11.8%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
That would really look the part under my telly.
Very tempted

**Ordered link now live**
I preorded from the MS store and initially it kept failing the transaction but when i checked my account it had bought 2 of them and 2 elite controllers

Ha, so this happened to me also, minus the elite controllers. Interesting to know this anomaly wasn't simply due to me being silly.

I've been trying for months and suddenly in a cruel twist of fate, my 'normal' series X arrives tomorrow :o

Caporegime
That would really look the part under my telly.
Very tempted

**Ordered link now live**
I preorded from the MS store and initially it kept failing the transaction but when i checked my account it had bought 2 of them and 2 elite controllers

Glad you posted this. Bagged one from game and just seen I have 2 from Microsoft.

Just cancelled one order form Microsoft. I'll keep the game one.

Hopefully I get one if I get 2 I'll sell one and hopefully make a profit.

Man of Honour
I got one for me mate. Looks like a chunky stock drop.

I grabbed a PS5 last week so will let others get one before i get an Xbox for myself.

Hopefully lots of people manage to grab one. They have already been listed on eBay for over £1000. An increase in stock should hopefully stop this nonsense.

Holding off on a PS5 until closer to Forbidden West dropping.

Soldato
Just to confirm... My game pass ultimate sub is ending in a week or so. The cheapest method is to let it run out, then fill up on gold sub before doing the conversion? As I did this last time, the price will now be the full £10.99?

Soldato
Just to confirm... My game pass ultimate sub is ending in a week or so. The cheapest method is to let it run out, then fill up on gold sub before doing the conversion? As I did this last time, the price will now be the full £10.99?

Yep, that's correct. It'll upgrade your Gold sub duration to Game Pass Ultimate for that £10.99.

Back
Top Bottom