Break checked and crashed

Soldato
That is correct. I was worried that he would brake check me again. I tried to over take him but he sped up and was on my left.
In the mean while the white golf (that the audi cut off by going to lane 1) was now behind me and trying to overtake me on my right side (2nd lane). I guess he wanted to catch up and get revenge from the audi driver and didnt see that he was exiting. A mix of *** ups

you went from lane 3 right across to the slip road with no sign of the Golf so did you cut off the Golf too?
if the Golf was in the 2nd lane why did that matter when you were on the slip road? or do you mean he was in lane 1??

bit confusing!

Associate
OP
What was the incident leading up to this resulting in you having the red mist?

The video doesn’t show the Audi doing anything particularly out of the ordinary.

I had uploaded few videos where it shows the audi going right and left and cutting others, I recognized it was the same car when it brake checked me so I didnt want to stay behind him.

Videos are now removed due to taking this matter further.

Of course I will accept my responsibility.

Associate
OP
you went from lane 3 right across to the slip road with no sign of the Golf so did you cut off the Golf too?
if the Golf was in the 2nd lane why did that matter when you were on the slip road? or do you mean he was in lane 1??

bit confusing!

The Golf on lane 1 that the Audi cut off from lane 3 to lane 1, the golf sped up and was then behind me (lane 1 going to lane 2)

Permabanned
I had uploaded few videos where it shows the audi going right and left and cutting others, I recognized it was the same car when it brake checked me so I didnt want to stay behind him.

Videos are now removed due to taking this matter further.

Of course I will accept my responsibility.
Don’t believe a word of it you went from lane 3 to lane 1 then put your full beam on to blind the driver in front and those on the other carriage, then you tried to cut up the Audi and potentially cause him to crash but instead messed that up so much you hit a barrier :rolleyes:.

You are at fault, you really need to accept that because otherwise you are set to repeat all those silly mistakes. Man up and own up you drove like a tit.

Caporegime
The Golf on lane 1 that the Audi cut off from lane 3 to lane 1, the golf sped up and was then behind me (lane 1 going to lane 2)

So therefore you must have cut up the Golf yourself as well? Your story makes no sense.

I honestly don't think you are fit to be driving on the road.

Associate
You seem more aware of the actions of the car behind you than the car in front of you. Were you paying too much attention to your rear view mirror than to the car in front of you?

Whilst the Audi isn't blameless, you cannot factor other drivers not knowing where they are going and making odd and erratic decisions. The only way is to treat everyone on the road like they have been driving for a day and you yourself leaving more room than you need. Makes for an overall calmer drive in my experience.

NVP

NVP

Soldato
Needed to exit.
Audi brakes.
I try to overtake
He sped up and on my left
Try to go right back to M1, Golf behind and then on my right.
Van behind me.
Boom.

WKmneCi.gif

First mention of a van. Time wise there simply wasn't enough elapsed to allow a mystery Golf to be by your side and a van on your arse without them riding each other.

It seems fairly obvious you were driving far too aggressively. You stupidly decided to overtake a slower moving car, after you angrily high-beamed them, and misjudged their continuing road position (most likely thinking they were going to aim towards the left lane) resulting in an even more stupid bail out into a barrier which you simply thought were cones.

Absolutely shocking driving.

Absolutely hilarious video :cry::cry:

Soldato
OP moved from lane 3 to lane 1 and full beamed the car in front. Granted that the car in front did brake sharply, but it appears that OP was trying to provoke the car in front and got a reaction.

I still don't know why OP thought the best course of action was to drive into a barrier though.

Back
Top Bottom