***The Official OcUK Lego Thread***

Soldato
https://jaysbrickblog.com/news/first-look-at-the-lego-technic-42131-cat-d11-bulldozer/
https://brickset.com/article/63317/first-look-at-42131-cat-d11-bulldozer

Looks like October 1st release

It contains 3,854 pieces including the Control+ smart hub and four motors. It will cost around €450.

LEGO-Technic-42131-CAT-D11T-Bulldozer-Video-Lifestyle.jpg

Soldato
I just built a Lego technics halftrack after being challenged by a mate. That's my first build in years.

It has remote control steering on the wheels, and drive to the tracks. Considering building a rc elevated howitzer in the back. I will post a vid when it looks prettier.

Soldato
Just ordered my son a cheap model for his birthday, 42121 a little excavator. I'm sure he'll love it, I'd like him to have a go but at 5 I think he'll enjoy the playing mire than the building.

Soldato
The new tumbler has been leaked as well. Initial pictures look ok, but will need to see it in the flesh. Also no doubt it'll 50% more than the original :(
Was just going to post and ask if there was any news about big Batman sets this for December :)
Last couple of years I got my son the 1989 Batmobile and Batwing and would be good to keep the tradition going

Soldato
End of year 2021 DC sets look good.

01 October is the release of the Minifig Scaled Batman Trilogy Batman's Tumbler 76239 at £35 with 422 pieces. This is a considerably enhanced minifig tumbler version compared to the DKR The Bat vs Bane Tumbler (sand coloured) from 76001 that only had 366 pieces for the whole 2 vehicle set.

Bav92gs.jpg

I7kMGdR.jpg

https://www.lego.com/en-gb/product/lego-dc-batman-batmobile-tumbler-scarecrow-showdown-76239

Then 01 November bringing set 76240 the UCS Tumbler at £209. Those with a previous UCS tumbler bought to sell/speculate may wish to sell up now before values get hit hard.

V3YG95P.jpg

Caporegime

I saw that earlier, too many bits annoy me…

1 - the shape is wrong
2 - the pickguard should be made with flat pieces? why use the bumpy ones?
3 - In guitar cable goes into the front of the amp, not the back.

I mean it is cheap though, £90. I dunno….I think the Typewriter is a cooler display piece. I feel like had they make it bigger, more pieces, it would be a sure buy.

Jere os a real Fender Strat with a Tweed Deluxe :p

z1oOFgx.jpg

Yep, and the fact it’s just for display wouldn’t bother him as he can’t play the guitar anyway :p

I can play the intro to Smoke on the Water dammit :p

Last edited:
Soldato
I think as a display piece it looks great. A lot of little details too, like the inside of the amp. Good price as well.

I saw that earlier, too many bits annoy me…

1 - the shape is wrong
2 - the pickguard should be made with flat pieces? why use the bumpy ones?
3 - In guitar cable goes into the front of the amp, not the back.

I mean it is cheap though, £90. I dunno….I think the Typewriter is a cooler display piece. I feel like had they make it bigger, more pieces, it would be a sure buy.

Jere os a real Fender Strat with a Tweed Deluxe :p

I can play the intro to Smoke on the Water dammit :p
Looking at the model in more detail, the cable does actually plug in at the front. It's the pedal control or something that connects in the back.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom