Ghost of Tsushima - July 17th

Associate
Just started this on the PS5, really enjoying the game so far.
At the moment I'm trying not to do too much stealth killing, using stealth just to get around and having a lot of fun sneaking into a base to find the commander and then battling my way through the entire outpost to the exit.

The only bit I'm not so keen on so far is when you call out to a group for a Standoff and have to just hold triangle, I'd like that sequence to be a bit more involved than pressing a single button.

Soldato
Just started this on the PS5, really enjoying the game so far.
At the moment I'm trying not to do too much stealth killing, using stealth just to get around and having a lot of fun sneaking into a base to find the commander and then battling my way through the entire outpost to the exit.

The only bit I'm not so keen on so far is when you call out to a group for a Standoff and have to just hold triangle, I'd like that sequence to be a bit more involved than pressing a single button.

Standoffs do change later on :)

Soldato
Finished this last night, enjoyed it, got about 43 hours of the main campaign, then about another 8 hours on the Iki island expansion, going to go back and look for the rest of the collectables I've got to find, so should get a few more hours out of it.

Soldato
I upgraded my PS4 version and tbh it looks no different. If all anyone is wanting is a visual upgrade over the PS4 then don’t bother just buy the PS4 version as it runs and looks the same. No idea if the expansion makes it worth it as not tried it yet.

Caporegime
I upgraded my PS4 version and tbh it looks no different. If all anyone is wanting is a visual upgrade over the PS4 then don’t bother just buy the PS4 version as it runs and looks the same. No idea if the expansion makes it worth it as not tried it yet.

It was mainly a resolution and fps boost. PS4 was 30fps.

They did little else.

Back
Top Bottom