Question for the Mods - Name and Shame?

It’s a bit disturbing some of the big posters on here who used to post nigh on every day and then just abruptly disappeared like Cosimo, Glaucus, Gilly, even Cosimo hasn’t been around a while

I think "goodbye" posts aren't allowed in the rules, although you can post in the New Members section if you're returning from a break.

Edit: Also, what @Lysander said ^^ :D

Associate
Sounds like every big data/data warehousing pitch I've had the misfortune to hear.

"But why is it useful?"
Because its data. Everyone at my workplace is crazy about it without actually drawing any meaningful conclusions from such dashboards, yet they would want us to spend months on it without any requirements other than "lets look at the data".

Soldato
It’s a bit disturbing some of the big posters on here who used to post nigh on every day and then just abruptly disappeared like Cosimo, Glaucus, Gilly, even Cosimo hasn’t been around a while
Especially @Cosimo aka simulatorman as he was the person who motivated me to stop drinking for a while… 5 or 6 years later still not had a drink :p Probably best thing I have done after stopping smoking & travelling for 2 years.

Soldato
On some other forums i have been on it leads to mud throwing at other members, trying to use the data in a way as to embarrass, make remarks about what section they spend most of their time, make accusations. Seen it many many times on a watch forum i wont mention

Soldato
On some other forums i have been on it leads to mud throwing at other members, trying to use the data in a way as to embarrass, make remarks about what section they spend most of their time, make accusations. Seen it many many times on a watch forum i wont mention

On here it’s more a case of whether you’re in the old boys club or not. If you are then you are subject to very different rules.

Back
Top Bottom