Poll: Belgian Grand Prix 2021, Spa-Francorchamps - Race 12

Rate the 2021 Belgian Grand Prix out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man of Honour
Hamilton radio - Already can't see anything behind.

----------

Verstappen radio - I have to leave a little bit more space to the safety car than normal ecause I can't see anything.

----------

Norris radio - Quite a bit of aquaplaning now.

----------

Russell radio - Currently up to eau rouge and into turn 5 are the worst. Very bad time to have a race mate

----------

Norris radio - It's pretty awful. Can barely see the car in front at the moment.

----------

Stroll radio - Yeah, I can't see anything behind the car in front of me. There's some aquaplaning on the back straight.

----------

Verstappen radio - I mean it's wet, but for me it's fine to race.

----------

Ocon pit radio - Ok, is there any aquaplaning?

Ocon - There is some as well, yeah.

----------

Giovinazzi radio - Yeah, the conditions are undrivable.

----------

Russell radio - Yeah mate I can't see anything up through eau rouge. Absolutely nothing into turn 5. Can't even see Verstappens red light.

----------

Ricciardo radio - Still too wet. The biggest thing is on the straights just don't see anything of the red light.

----------

Hamilton radio - I have water leaking into the top of my helmet.

----------

Verstappen pit radio - Ok, the start procedure has been suspended.

Verstappen - Ok well, it really isn't that bad, but ok.

Soldato
Verstappen radio - I have to leave a little bit more space to the safety car than normal because I can't see anything.

----------

Verstappen pit radio - Ok, the start procedure has been suspended.

Verstappen - Ok well, it really isn't that bad, but ok.

Hmmmmmm :p

Soldato
Typical Max. No consideration to how dangerous it would be to race now just because he can see and to hell with anyone else who can’t.

Im not his biggest or indeed Red Bull’s fan but I think he’s just stating what they asked for without really putting much more effort into it. Whereas someone like Vettel may have been like, “it’s fine for me but bla bla bla”

Caporegime
Surely modern tyre technology and the cars they should be able to race no?

I think the drivers are what they're worried about, too many 20 year olds with very little experience nowadays. Proper embarrassing though 20 years ago they just got on with it instead of acting like crybabies.

Back
Top Bottom