Playstation Plus

Soldato
I couldnt resist any longer - went for the 50% off subscription and immediately downloaded GoW, Uncharted 4, The Two of Us and a couple of others

Not sure what came over me recently but I would much rather play something not requiring a disc (nothing to do with any disc noise, just cant be ***** to swap discs all the time)

Really hope Sony release the SSD patch soon as I have a 1tb waiting to go in and Im now down to about 60GB or so - and think I will be going 100% digital purchases from now on

(hmmm Im still not sure why Sony still insist on the disc being inserted every time - surely it could be "unlocked" once a week or something and then not require the disc for the next 7 days or something - after all all the data is now on the ssd anyway) Obviously Sony need to avoid people selling on the disc once its installed, totally respect that - but the above would do that and wouldnt require totally unnecessary swapping).

Soldato
I couldnt resist any longer - went for the 50% off subscription and immediately downloaded GoW, Uncharted 4, The Two of Us and a couple of others

Not sure what came over me recently but I would much rather play something not requiring a disc (nothing to do with any disc noise, just cant be ***** to swap discs all the time)

Really hope Sony release the SSD patch soon as I have a 1tb waiting to go in and Im now down to about 60GB or so - and think I will be going 100% digital purchases from now on

(hmmm Im still not sure why Sony still insist on the disc being inserted every time - surely it could be "unlocked" once a week or something and then not require the disc for the next 7 days or something - after all all the data is now on the ssd anyway) Obviously Sony need to avoid people selling on the disc once its installed, totally respect that - but the above would do that and wouldnt require totally unnecessary swapping).
I guess people would abuse it and just reset the clock or something.

Caporegime
Damn so the second leak was correct. Not the best month. Will give Predator a try. Already have Hitman 2.
Don't think I'll bother with PS Plus again. Since I subbed every month has been dire. What a waste of money, even if it was only ~£30, I could have bought some half decent games on sale with that cash. If this is Sony's answer to Game Pass, it's a very poor answer indeed.

Soldato
Don't think I'll bother with PS Plus again. Since I subbed every month has been dire. What a waste of money, even if it was only ~£30, I could have bought some half decent games on sale with that cash. If this is Sony's answer to Game Pass, it's a very poor answer indeed.
PS now is more their answer to Gamespass. This is more like games with gold.

Some months have been great and I've played some cracking games I otherwise may not have tried. Not every month will be to your tastes however.

Soldato
Im not sure if this kind of thing really is designed to work out short term (like over a few months)

You are always going to get months that dont appeal as much and others that work out - but at 1/2 price currently £25 /year its a decent deal imo for the year to see how it goes - I will easily get enough hours of enjoyment even if they dont release anything else in the next 10 months that interests me (although admittedly it helps that Ive probably only bought 2 ps4 games in the previous year or so, which is probably uncommon)

September's choices are pretty poor however imo

Back
Top Bottom