• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Associate
I got my 3060ti fe about 7 months ago for £370
Back then there were hardly any coming in and out of stock. But I've checked a few places and you can now get them for slightly higher prices around £600.

Does it look like we're returning to normality now ?

Soldato
Officially least sunny location -Ronskistats
Well it's got to be a step in the right direction as buying off flea bay for like £800 is definitely not a good idea

Well you asked the question:
Does it look like we're returning to normality now ?

I answered. AIB prices should be 5-10% above the founders edition. So going by your £370 price example that should be about £407 for the AIB to cream off some profit. The extra £200 is nowhere near the FE edition so this is where the disparity lies.

Associate
I do not think pricing is going to change anytime soon if you want or need a card and have the money just pay up get what you want. All cards are available if you are prepared to pay the prices.

Associate
Not that i'm aware other than rumours for the 3060 reducing shipment (though not sure if this is AIB only or both AIB and FE). I'm still waiting for a 3080 so hopefully a drop lands. Looking on the alerts history, seems a drop happens roughly 1-2 days max per month

Associate
Hi - just stopping by to ask if those with 3090 FE's are generally happy with them? Any buyers remorse or has it been crack on and enjoy everything they have to offer?

Edit: I'll be looking to pair one with a Reverb G2 for sim racing to replace my current GTX 1080/Rift CV1 combo.

Caporegime
Hi - just stopping by to ask if those with 3090 FE's are generally happy with them? Any buyers remorse or has it been crack on and enjoy everything they have to offer?

Very happy with mine, try not to think about how much I paid for it. The 3080FE would give me exactly the same performance for less than half the price in all honesty though.

Associate

I've been happy with mine since I sorted my case airflow out. Before that fan noise from the GPU was an issue. Now I just run it at stock settings and have fun with it. Use it for VR, 4k gaming and sometimes rendering.

Soldato

Edit: I'll be looking to pair one with a Reverb G2 for sim racing to replace my current GTX 1080/Rift CV1 combo.

Very happy with mine.

I upgraded from a MSI 3080. Several titles were running out of VRAM at 4k, also some VR titles just feel far smoother on the 3090 on my Index.

Last edited:
Soldato

Delighted with mine, I'd budgeted around 1k or so for this generations GPU, so paying 1400 for the top card from Nvidia with such a beautiful design is perfectly fine with me. And obviously it powers through everything :D

Associate
Delighted with mine, I'd budgeted around 1k or so for this generations GPU, so paying 1400 for the top card from Nvidia with such a beautiful design is perfectly fine with me. And obviously it powers through everything :D

I actually got a 3090fe order in on release day and then cancelled it after gamers nexus as the others reviewed and slated it for poor performance to price when compared to the 3080fe and now I wish I hadn't. Can't find a decent card for decent price now

Back
Top Bottom