US: Dexter: New Blood

Soldato
I didn't see the other thread either so can't have been obvious.
Some people just like to police the forums though, spelling, duplicate threads. Gives them something to do I guess.

Caporegime
It's been so long I'm sure I can be bothered. I expect it to be the same old formula but not as good because people aren't already invested in it like they were back in the day

Associate
I think I originally watched upto the Jiimmy Smits season and only part way through that.

Is it worth watching through again upto a point ?
I've read the last series really jumps the shark.

Soldato
Not sure how its really going to work but i am interested..

One of the things that i can see being an issue with this sort of revival is that the original show started in 2006, in those 15 years the increase in social media and technology would surely hamper people with this sort of inclination significantly (rightly so in real life) but i am not sure how they are going to work that into a revival.

A huge amount of people have CCTV, Almost everyone has smartphone, shops/cars/roads often have security/dashcam/traffic cams that can pretty much track peoples movement.

Soldato
I enjoyed it will keep watching.
No intro on that ep anyone notice? I believe it's because he was surpressing his dark passenger and now he's let it out we'll see some sort of OCJ intro on the next ep (plus I love the theme music and missed it)

Back
Top Bottom