*** Battlefield 2042 (Console) ***

Soldato
The possibilities are endless, it’s almost like a few games rolled into one! Can’t wait for this.
Exactly that! I love what Portal could mean - a "forever" game, a fan-driven game within BF.

Man, the only thing that I'm worried about, is not the game itself, but the popularity of it in my region. In UK / US / EU you'll have a large playerbase for this to live on for a long time, especially with Portal. In Aus though we're so far geographically from everywhere that I worry I'll miss out in say, 1-2 years' time.

Associate
loving the idea behind portal. lets see if they execute on this vision once it's released. Wonder if they will integrate the maps from BF4, BF1, and BFV in the future. I love the idea of Twisted Steel with 2042 tanks :)

Soldato
No official dates posted yet that's I've seen.

But considering the full game comes out on 15th October early access on Xbox the beta has to land really soon.

I guess next 2 weeks middle of September.

I best get the Gold edition pre ordered

I'm still a bit undecided if I should preorder, but it will be good to play a bit of the beta next month, It's expensive but I know It will be worth it in the long run. I didn't think BFV was that good, but still put in a lot of hours.

Soldato
I'm still a bit undecided if I should preorder, but it will be good to play a bit of the beta next month, It's expensive but I know It will be worth it in the long run. I didn't think BFV was that good, but still put in a lot of hours.
I put a lot of hours into it myself but it always felt more like COD than a proper BF title. I just hate the way vehicle's spawn in the pervious 2 games.

Back
Top Bottom