Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
Yes and no.
Warzone runs on the modern warfare engine.
Quite a fair few maps (some remakes). The guns will handle the same really. Depending when you last tried warzone, its implementation with cold war wasn't too great.
Check out some videos on YouTube.

Permabanned
Yes and no.
Warzone runs on the modern warfare engine.
Quite a fair few maps (some remakes). The guns will handle the same really. Depending when you last tried warzone, its implementation with cold war wasn't too great.
Check out some videos on YouTube.

Ok thanks, is the Campaign more than 2 - 3hours long?

Permabanned
If memory serves me right it's maybe 4-6hrs. I can't recall exactly but I'm looking to play it through again myself. I really enjoyed the single player.

Okay, I purchased, hoping I could download overnight but got hit with " Blizzard Payment Pending" nonsense. So can't download.

This is the first negative point so far.:mad:

Soldato
Anyone else find buy back way better than standard warzone ? Always feels like there is way more action happening. Had so many more action packed games. It makes early and mid play way less campy

Soldato
Anyone else find buy back way better than standard warzone ? Always feels like there is way more action happening. Had so many more action packed games. It makes early and mid play way less campy
Yeh, im enjpying it way more now. Didnt like it at first but its grown on me... ust in time for them to take it away :rolleyes:

Soldato
Whilst I don't as I find people play it more like rebirth and just don't care, going full guns blazing in stupid situations....I did manage a 15 kill game last night which is my PB and I doubt will ever be beaten :D

Caporegime
Whilst I don't as I find people play it more like rebirth and just don't care, going full guns blazing in stupid situations....I did manage a 15 kill game last night which is my PB and I doubt will ever be beaten :D

Nice! My PB is 29 kills, although with the amount of cheaters in the game I'd be lucky to hit 15! I'm a pretty decent player in Warzone so I have reason to call out suss players :(

Soldato
Why is the CX9 SMG all of a sudden slower movement speed than the Krig?

CX9 - 50 round, mono integral, clutch grip, commando and Solozero scope
Krig - 60 round, CMV Mil-Spec, agency, commando, Axial 3x

My mate was running past me quite quickly armed with the Krig above whilst I had the CX9 above?!

Back
Top Bottom