• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

RTX 3060 and 3060Ti supply might get a lot worse

Soldato
China just about banned people under 18 from playing video games.

so that may result in more stock of pc parts.

It's not a simple flat ban, the new law just says that people are only allowed to play games on Friday, Saturday and Sunday between 8pm and 9pm. and games now have to register owners with real ID and provide data to government to show they comply

So while yea you can still play a game if you like, I can't imagine many chinese will be happy to drop cash wods on pc parts just to be limited to 3 hours of gaming per week

Last edited:
Associate
China just about banned people under 18 from playing video games.

so that may result in more stock of pc parts.

It's not a simple flat ban, the new law just says that people are only allowed to play games on Friday, Saturday and Sunday between 8pm and 9pm. and games now have to register owners with real ID and provide data to government to show they comply

So while yea you can still play a game if you like, I can't imagine many chinese will be happy to drop cash wods on pc parts just to be limited to 3 hours of gaming per week

Great headlines but the Chinese people are not robots or that stupid.

Soldato
Isn't that mainly russians no? or does that only apply to csgo

Dunno about you guys but here in Aussie game servers for games like pubg, fortnite etc have tons of Chinese. Csgo not really, just 12 year old Aussies in there swearing at each other

Man of Honour
Given the prices the supply could be zero for all I care.

That's afair point. I'm not even looking any more. When abudget graphics card alone costs more than anadequately capable gaming console, PC gaming is avery niche market and one that's probably going to die off. Why bother developing games for aniche platform that's being killed off by the market?

The sole reason I'm not actively looking at moving to console for gaming is the input devices. I can't tolerate acontroller. My thumbs won't take the damage caused by that inherently harmful input device. But the majority of the market is younger people who can tolerate using aninput device that's inherently unsuited to human physiology.

Hmm...I have a question on English and fashion. Obviously, it's now the fashion to remove the space between 'a' and the word it's linked to. a lot. afew. acat. adog. Etc. But does that apply when the word begins with a vowel rather than a consonant? Should be it "an input device" or "aninput device"? Which is more fashionable?

Associate
Hmm...I have a question on English and fashion. Obviously, it's now the fashion to remove the space between 'a' and the word it's linked to. a lot. afew. acat. adog. Etc. But does that apply when the word begins with a vowel rather than a consonant? Should be it "an input device" or "aninput device"? Which is more fashionable?

I have never seen or even heard of anyone knowingly and deliberately removing the space between the 'a' the following word. I assume you're winding us up, because it was a headache to make sense of what you posted. ;)

Soldato

Wtf?

Man of Honour

Wtf?

See the title of this thread. It's wrong and that niggles at me. Not a lot. Or a lot, as the OP puts it. Which is fashionable nowadays.

New lows on the GPU forum.. :cry:

Unlike the prices :)

Associate
GPU prices are going up.

There's an article title i've not seen in about a few days.

I'm considering shifting my rx580 which i picked up 2nd hand last year, that's how little i care now. My rx460 plays all my current games in some fashion, and Stalker 2 ain't out for a while still and will be on Xbox anyway. For £500 you can get a Series S and 2yrs of endless games, well optimised games and quick loading. £500 on PC just doesn't get you very far when playing new games at all.

I thought i'd make the effort to read the damn article before i post, and wth, it's 5 lines long :cry:

Back
Top Bottom