Ghost of Tsushima

Soldato
Recently there's been some news of this game losing it's 'Only on PlayStation' badge and possibly heading to PC soon.

Given that Horizon Zero Dawn went in the same direction do you folks believe this is now heading to PC, I really hope so!

Caporegime
I think this will definitely come to PC at some point. There are plenty of other Sony games that everyone would love to see as well like Spiderman and The Last of Us.

Soldato
A Sony earnings call from June/July suggested that Unchartered 4 would be the next game to be ported but I would not complain about Ghost of Tsushima. God of War on the other hand I would be ecstatic about.

Soldato
Bloodborne would be my most wanted but I just don't think it'll happen.

Been waiting a long time for that 1, I tried to play it on the PS, but I found the 30FPS annoying.

I have been tempted by Ghosts of Tsushima. I still own a PS4, but I just can't be bothered.
If it came to PC, I'd jump at it.

Soldato
Been waiting a long time for that 1, I tried to play it on the PS, but I found the 30FPS annoying.

I have been tempted by Ghosts of Tsushima. I still own a PS4, but I just can't be bothered.
If it came to PC, I'd jump at it.

One of best games I've ever played, but it deffo needs 60fps from either PS5 or hopefully PC

Back
Top Bottom