Smartwatch Thread (news/apps/updates)

Associate
Been looking for a full cover TPU case for my Watch 4 44mm for work but there is none, usually from day one Rainforest & others are flooded with them.

The only one's i can find which are the side tpu cases which also there is very few choices & all ship from China with a long wait time.

This lack of covers is probably down to Covid. :/

Soldato
I think the firmware update for the GW4 Classic 4G 46mm has only just been released. I have been checking every day and it only became available today. I think the Bluetooth version of the watch may have received the update a week ago.

I have the 46mm classic BT and it was updated last week so your right if the LTE is slightly behind

nam

nam

Soldato
received some new leather straps today quite like the design of these great fit for my 42mm Classic

Brown.jpg

Blue.jpg

20210903-144245.jpg

20210903-171602.jpg

Associate
Just a note someone was having problems getting stainless steel straps to fit so measured the watch came in at 19.8mm not 20mm .

Well, i tried my old spigen 20mm stainless steel band that i used to use n my active 2 44mm, and it fit perfectly bar one big glaring problem. the gap from the end of the strap to the watch is now longer,(the lugs where the pin clips into) so in my personal opinion, unless you use a band such as the official Samsung bands that gap looks huge, you can see what i mean by looking at the pic above with the leather strap. i do not like the look of it. or you need say a strap with an extra thick part where the pin goes through. I'm trying to find a strap like that.

Soldato
Well, i tried my old spigen 20mm stainless steel band that i used to use n my active 2 44mm, and it fit perfectly bar one big glaring problem. the gap from the end of the strap to the watch is now longer,(the lugs where the pin clips into) so in my personal opinion, unless you use a band such as the official Samsung bands that gap looks huge, you can see what i mean by looking at the pic above with the leather strap. i do not like the look of it. or you need say a strap with an extra thick part where the pin goes through. I'm trying to find a strap like that.
I wouldn't call that gap large. Looks perfectly normal to me.

Back
Top Bottom