New PC Build

Soldato
OP
X570 has enough IO capacity for two M.2s and all PCIe slots.
It's B550 in which second M.2 slot shares IO lanes with something else.

Yeah, it's the B550 I went with. Tbh it's not a deal breaker and Cadder has been fine with his.

Seems like an issue with the design I suppose

Soldato
Yeah, it's the B550 I went with. Tbh it's not a deal breaker and Cadder has been fine with his.

Seems like an issue with the design I suppose

Ah sorry I read "MSI Tomahawk" and assumed it was the X570. My bad. I have the X570 and it's been fine. It appears I wouldn't notice the difference if I had the B550 though!

Soldato
OP
So there is a twist!

Power supply was DOA :(

New one coming tomorrow, I popped my old non modular one in for trouble shooting purposes and it comes on so defo the PSU.

I also only had 2 fans come on.....

The galahed and 3x2 AL120s don't want to play ball. Has anybody set up the Lian Li galahed AIO and the fans before? If so then what's the set up?

Soldato
OP
wW5t1yn
https://ibb.co/wW5t1yn

I can't figure out how to get the picture to just come up

Soldato
Squeeze another on :p

Bottom 3 are intake, top exhaust

Back exhaust and side intake

I was thinking that, one more for super epic wind tunnel. I like the look, but that missing spot is somewhat messing with the Chi.

I’m currently going the opposite route. Hoping to build a system with a single NF200 as an intake. So total 4 fans inc PSU, HSF and graphics card.

Soldato
OP
Will be much better, can another fit?

Hmm I'm not sure tbh, I might just save the money though!

My last case was a HAF 932 a number of years ago so this was very different a build.

Overall I found it a challenge, linking up all the RGB and fan power was melting my brain. I do actually have space for another AL120 on the control panel

Back
Top Bottom