• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Associate
I am surprised the 3090 is hanging around for so long , a quick look on ebay and will see they are still selling for £1800 to £2200 + so demand is still there yet they stay in stock for hours at £1400 . Strange times we are in :cry:

Associate
Think FE PartAlerts is having issues with the links. Getting repeated notifications every few seconds :cry:

If only it was more stock popping up everytime..

Last edited:
Associate
Had a 3080ti in my basket, but just can’t justify over £1k for a GPU, so aborted.
Will wait a bit longer for something less powerful and more sensibly priced, meanwhile I have a PS5 and a 1070ti to keep myself occupied.
It’s for people with deep pockets. The 3080 is the go to card, it’s just hard to get one.

Associate
Had a 3080ti in my basket, but just can’t justify over £1k for a GPU, so aborted.
Will wait a bit longer for something less powerful and more sensibly priced, meanwhile I have a PS5 and a 1070ti to keep myself occupied.

I'd set psychological price limits for a 3060 Ti (to tide me over for a good while) or 3080 if I couldn't get an FE. When looking, I repeatedly got drawn to the 3080 Ti because of better availability. Just couldn't justify the raw price or price differential over a standard 3080 for the limited performance uplift in my use case. Feel much better for not going down that road too.

Associate
Same but then the little angel on my shoulder said it's not worth paying £400 for 10fps

Associate
I was able to get a 3060 ti in my basket for a friend, but by the time they sent me their payment details (15 minutes later).. it was of couse gone. I've advised them to order something cheap and cancel it so that such details are saved to their account for next time.

Caporegime
I was able to get a 3060 ti in my basket for a friend, but by the time they sent me their payment details (15 minutes later).. it was of couse gone. I've advised them to order something cheap and cancel it so that such details are saved to their account for next time.

It was unfortunate. The last few times the 3060ti has stayed in stock for a reasonable amount of time. Earlier in the summer, nearly an hour.

This lot was gone in literally a couple of minutes.

Soldato
..'Hey, Nvidia. Can you please drop these cards on a Friday, so we can earn some free £££, for Weekend delivery charges, that we wouldn't otherwise get if you release them Mon-Thurs...thanks awfully'

..Or is that being too cynical.

Soldato
It was unfortunate. The last few times the 3060ti has stayed in stock for a reasonable amount of time. Earlier in the summer, nearly an hour.

This lot was gone in literally a couple of minutes.
Probably because ETH is on the up again and AIB cards are now mostly LHR.

Back
Top Bottom