Top 5 PC Games ( 2011 - 2021 )

Soldato
I'm not sure I could pick 5 quickly as 10 years is a loooooong time.

However, looking at my play history on Steam right up there is Left for Dead 2 and no one has mentioned this yet which I find surprising!

EDIT which was released more than 10 years ago lol... time flys!

Soldato
I haven't played much of Mankind Divided yet; it runs pretty well all considered on what is probably considered nowadays as a low-end of mid-range GPU, but I'll probably save the game until the next card cometh...whenever that is.

It's definitely worth a play through. I got the game on release, but randomly stopped playing it altogether for several years and then came back to it and played it all the way through on a GTX 970. I think it's a really good game but too short. It could have topped human revolution if it hadn't been somewhat rushed towards the end. I think they were hoping to tie it all up with an expansion pack but that never happened because the sales numbers were disappointing, and sadly we may never get a sequel now either.

I'm not sure I could pick 5 quickly as 10 years is a loooooong time.

However, looking at my play history on Steam right up there is Left for Dead 2 and no one has mentioned this yet which I find surprising!

EDIT which was released more than 10 years ago lol... time flys!

Yeah, I totally forgot about it. Left4dead 2 s one of my favourite online multiplayer games of all time. I missed out on playing the beta for back4blood recently which I hear is made by the same people, but I am getting the vibe that it's lacking the Valve polish that the left4dead series had from the gameplay videos I've seen of it so far. I really hoped that it could have been the left4dead 3 we've all been waiting for on the latest source engine build, but Valve seems to have very little interest in making games these days besides trying to launch successful game technology like VR etc. I am kinda disappointed in them these days to be honest.

Associate
No particular order -

Star Wars: The Old Republic
Dragon Age: Inquisition
Tomb Raider
Guild Wars 2
Vampyr

Honorable mentions:
Left4Dead
Elder Scrolls Online
Destiny 2

Associate
Forgot all about Subnautica, bought it years ago but was waiting until they added touch support in VR or Co-op so me and the missus could play together.. did they ever ?
I believe they did add VR, Co-op there's a mod but I don't think it was that good last time I checked. AFAIK they weren't planning on doing co-op.

Man of Honour
Difficult to choose, simply because I haven't played many truly outstanding games over the past decade that immediately come to mind, compared to prior decades:

FIFA 21
Skyrim Special Edition
GTA V
Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2
Borderlands 2

Honourable mentions:
Doom
Mass Effect 3
Lego DC Super Villains
Wolfenstein: The New Order
Assassin's Creed: Black Flag

Back