What are you listening to, GD?

Associate
love 90s hip hop, my favourite being the Wu Tang Clan.

Wu-Tang was probably the first 'real' hip hop I got into, followed swiftly by the other big NY acts such as Mobb Deep. Definitely the best era of hip hop IMO, although of course I'm biased as I grew up listening to it. 36 Chambers and the solo albums that followed were immense, my favourite probably being Only Built 4 Cuban Linx by Raekwon.

Associate
Wu-Tang was probably the first 'real' hip hop I got into, followed swiftly by the other big NY acts such as Mobb Deep. Definitely the best era of hip hop IMO, although of course I'm biased as I grew up listening to it. 36 Chambers and the solo albums that followed were immense, my favourite probably being Only Built 4 Cuban Linx by Raekwon.

The Purple tape is a classic.

I think my favourite solo album is Ghostface Killah - Supreme Clientele.

I bought some Clarkes Wallabees 2 a couple of weeks ago.

Associate
The Purple tape is a classic.

I think my favourite solo album is Ghostface Killah - Supreme Clientele.

I bought some Clarkes Wallabees 2 a couple of weeks ago.

Yeah I loved that tape. I'm not sure if I've still got it as I try to be ruthless with getting rid of old stuff these days and it's not like I ever listen to tapes now, but maybe I should've held onto that one.

I haven't heard that album actually - by that time I wasn't really a dedicated follower. I'll try to listen at some point.

Man of Honour
This will get hammered over the next week, new release from one of my all time favourite bands

wildhearts.png

Back
Top Bottom