• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Soldato
For anyone else also expecting delivery on Monday, I've just had an update that my order has been picked.

EDIT: ....and despatched.
Mine has been dispatched as well, got an email at 4:40pm on Saturday. I would keep an eye on the status, I think they do Sunday deliveries sometimes regardless.

Associate
Sorry I know this must have been covered before in this thread already but I'm having trouble finding it. What sources are people using for FE drop alerts?

Associate
If anyone is after a decent looking 12pin cable, this one arrived today, looks good. Not tested yet as card will be arriving tomorrow:

EZDIY-FAB RTX 3000 Series 12 Pin to Dual 8 Pin PCIe Sleeved Extension Cable 300 MM- Connector for NVIDIA Ampere GEFORCE RTX 3060ti 3070 3080 FE

Last edited:
Associate
If anyone is after a decent looking 12pin cable, this one arrived today, looks good. Not tested yet as card will be arriving tomorrow:

EZDIY-FAB RTX 3000 Series 12 Pin to Dual 8 Pin PCIe Sleeved Extension Cable 300 MM- Connector for NVIDIA Ampere GEFORCE RTX 3060ti 3070 3080 FE

stupid question, but what do you need to buy this for? does your psu not have the required cable?

Associate
stupid question, but what do you need to buy this for? does your psu not have the required cable?

The default 12pin is ugly as hell.. simply put.. and as far as i'm aware, PSU do not supply the 12pin cable with their PSU. You only get one when you purchase a 3000 series card which uses one

Back
Top Bottom