Nitro concepts s300

Associate
Hi guys n gals

I have the above chair and while its really comfortable I'm having an issue with it !!

Where the canister sits in the wheel spider , it slowly pushes all the way through to a point where it actually touches the floor and stops me from moving the chair around and could damage the floor .

I know its probably cause i like cake too much !!

Anyone know if i can get hold of another spider as i don't really want to fork out for another chair , i have reached out the noble/case king , but alas ive heard nothing back ???

cheers as always

Tony

Underboss
I had this issue with my S300 from an OcUK competitor based in Portsmouth, in the end OcUK sent out a replacement caster and gas lift, not sure if they have a deal with the competitor or not, was a surprise as the box was huge!

Sadly the exact same thing has happened again within 6 months of the replacement being fitted.

Associate
OP
Hey Tony, if you message one of the customer service guys here at Overclockers UK, we'll be able to send you the 5 star base for your S300, just provide them with your order number. I know that we have some spare parts for this model, so it will be possible. :)

https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/community/component-technical-support.119/

Your joking !!!
i did speak with customer service and they said they couldn't help me , so ive brought a new chair !!!!

Someone called Jargan

Im not a happy chappy now mind :mad::mad:

OcUK Staff
I'm sorry, that's my misunderstanding, I thought your chair was still under warranty and was a new purchase. I didn't realise that you've had your chair for a few years.

Associate
Hi. I bought this chair from OCUK in 2018 on invoice number 5347581. Similar to another user on the forums the gas lift system centre bar has come through the spider base. Having dismantled this it appears that a washer and Circlip?? has become detatched. Are these parts available or does it mean that the whole gas strut assembly including the part that bolts to the chair itself is needed and what would be the cost please.
Photos available if required.
I apologise but no contact has been forthcoming from Nitro themselves.

Denis

OcUK Staff
Hi. I bought this chair from OCUK in 2018 on invoice number 5347581. Similar to another user on the forums the gas lift system centre bar has come through the spider base. Having dismantled this it appears that a washer and Circlip?? has become detatched. Are these parts available or does it mean that the whole gas strut assembly including the part that bolts to the chair itself is needed and what would be the cost please.
Photos available if required.
I apologise but no contact has been forthcoming from Nitro themselves.

Denis

If you create a thread here, an Overclockers UK Staff member will be able to help you. :)

https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/community/component-technical-support.119/

Associate
Hi fiveub and thanks for getting back to me. Having done some further research and re-assembly it appears that the chair had shed a small metal clip and washer somewhere and lifting the chair resulted in the whole strut section falling apart and looking much worse than it was. I still had my old office chair in the garage which has provided the said clip and washer and I have re-ordered a third party replacement just to be sure. Cost?...£2.80. Apologies for any inconvenience.

Associate
Hi fiveub and thanks for getting back to me. Having done some further research and re-assembly it appears that the chair had shed a small metal clip and washer somewhere and lifting the chair resulted in the whole strut section falling apart and looking much worse than it was. I still had my old office chair in the garage which has provided the said clip and washer and I have re-ordered a third party replacement just to be sure. Cost?...£2.80. Apologies for any inconvenience.
Hi there. I appreciate this is an old post bu hoping someone can help. Just had the same problem with my 2018 purchased S300. Can you please give some more details as to how you fixed so that I may be able to do the same. Many thanks

Back
Top Bottom