Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Man of Honour
Yup my bike torque wrench is the Lifeline (rebranded Jobsworth lol) and it's excellent too. The car torque wrench is a Halfords Pro one however.

Apparently the Nilfisk own-brand sprayer is garbage. I bought it then was redirected to this:
https://smile.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07V3DYTRH/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Only managed to get time to wash the car today but an update on this is that:

snowfoam_nilfisk.gif

It's actually better than the Autobrite ones (same as the one you linked) as I've had that before. This uses less snow foam but in a smaller bottle yet I was able to foam the car 3 times over whereas the Autobrite's bigger bottle would empty after 1.5 coats. It has to do with the lance attaching to the high pressure wand not the high pressure one which pushes out more water. The bottle neck effect.

Very impressed.

What isn't great is that todfay my Nilfisk pressure washer decided it would die. SMelt a burning smell and suddenly power curt out mid wash!

It had a good life tbh...

Soldato
Yup my bike torque wrench is the Lifeline (rebranded Jobsworth lol) and it's excellent too. The car torque wrench is a Halfords Pro one however.

snowfoam_nilfisk.gif

It's actually better than the Autobrite ones (same as the one you linked) as I've had that before. This uses less snow foam but in a smaller bottle yet I was able to foam the car 3 times over whereas the Autobrite's bigger bottle would empty after 1.5 coats. It has to do with the lance attaching to the high pressure wand not the high pressure one which pushes out more water. The bottle neck effect.

Very impressed.

What isn't great is that todfay my Nilfisk pressure washer decided it would die. SMelt a burning smell and suddenly power curt out mid wash!

Time for an upgrade to a Kranzle I think, you know it makes sense.

Soldato

snowfoam_nilfisk.gif

Very impressed.

So what foam gun is that?

Transmission breaker
Don
Managed to get a cheap deal on a TV.

Grabbed a Philips 43PUS7555/12 for £276.25 with a discount code, down from £325.

Looks like a great little TV for the price, and being a Philips, I am sure its going to last a few years :)

43PUS7555.PNG

Soldato
Managed to get a cheap deal on a TV.

Grabbed a Philips 43PUS7555/12 for £276.25 with a discount code, down from £325.

Looks like a great little TV for the price, and being a Philips, I am sure its going to last a few years :)

43PUS7555.PNG

That's a bargain! We've got a Philips TV in the bedroom, it's been really good for the 4-5 years we've had it so far.

Associate
New sectional garage door with pedestrian door to replace an old up and over style and a new front door to match it!

We have no access to the garage except via the main garage door so this is the reason we wanted to install a pedestrian door.

Ordered at the end of May so nice to final have it installed.

5nSe0q7.jpg

DGe4rbx.jpg

DtxNjMA.jpg

Man of Honour
New sectional garage door with pedestrian door to replace an old up and over style and a new front door to match it!

We have no access to the garage except via the main garage door so this is the reason we wanted to install a pedestrian door.

Ordered at the end of May so nice to final have it installed.

5nSe0q7.jpg

DGe4rbx.jpg
Does the door still "up and over" as well? Basically is it still a garage?

Back
Top Bottom