It's too hot :(

Associate
Hot weather brings out some bad fashion.

Why do some women wear a strapless dress or top and wear a different coloured bra? If they can’t find strapless bras that fit, don’t buy strapless things!

Same goes for dark undies and white/pale clothing!

They're probably thinking 'that bloke peering out of that bedsit window needs some newer binoculars'

Soldato
30+c in Sep is ridiculous.

I honestly think there's been a shift in the seasons so everything is now 1-2 months later than it should be and we'll just have to adjust accordingly i.e. Winter is now in the Spring months, Spring is now in the Summer months, Summer is now in the Autumn months and finally Autumn is now in the Winter months.

Soldato
Goodbye sleep for a couple of nights :mad:

I only got in an hour two ago and am just about to hit the hay. Try getting to sleep during the day when it's warm, doesn't help having to have the windows open too. The world is noisy as we have a construction site just across the road where they're building a new housing estate. :(

Last edited:
Soldato
Terrible just terrible. If you have young kids they just don't want to sleep in this weather a lot of the time. We are having the worst nights with our 3 year old who is constantly getting up and disturbing us right through the night for all sorts of various reasons. Bring on the cooler weather so I can get a decent night's sleep

Back
Top Bottom