**The Official Everything MMA Related Thread**

Soldato
1-4 at MW isn't he? Only victory against another fighter who can't compete at that weight class in Gastelum. Also LOL at someone on Reddit who said he spent all that time in Brazil only to learn the language and not any BJJ, trufax.

agree - whilst he's taken on some big names in the division and lost.... the bare facts are 1-4 in last 5 fights.... Last time his name will be headlining or anything. He just seems to talk a great game but does nothing when it comes to fight time.

Also Paddy "the baddy" - what his chat about - he won, yes, but he got rocked hard and that chin up in the air the whole time. He needs to chill out - all that stupid chat about taking over, and fighting anyone. He'll get sparked out against a decent boxer.....

Caporegime
Pimblett got hit way too much in that fight, reminds me of Conor when he first came into the UFC. Only a matter of time until someone tags you real hard and it's lights out.

Aspinall on the other hand looked very impressive, he's so light on his feet he moves like a lower weight class. Very quick hands and power. Dangerous guy at HW.

Associate
Pimblett got hit way too much in that fight, reminds me of Conor when he first came into the UFC. Only a matter of time until someone tags you real hard and it's lights out.

Aspinall on the other hand looked very impressive, he's so light on his feet he moves like a lower weight class. Very quick hands and power. Dangerous guy at HW.

Agrees on both fronts. Aspinall looked great and his attitude is refreshing.

Soldato

He got tagged in that fight to be fair.

Soldato
Paddy the baddy, with a name and looks like that, whats not to love! he's right your either gonna watch him to win or get knocked out either way your watching. He suddenly appeared on my youtube suggestions and watched some of his fights, the guy will go far if he can win his next few matches for sure but yeah he leaves his head far to open. Adrenaline will only get him so far.

Inbetweeners Jay - UFC? Completed it mate.

Caporegime
Associate
Should be a good event, think we're gonna have a new featherweight champ tonight. Ortega's gonna keep him on the outside, Volky will get too aggressive and end up get caught in a submission (Anaconda/D'arce).

Soldato
I can't see Ortega doing any better than Holloway did on the feet, I've got Volk "and still!".

I really hope Robbie beats Nick, he's on a 4 fight losing streak however so I'm not sure him being more active in recent years is actually to his benefit. The fight being moved to 185lbs makes me think Nick isn't in the best of shape.

Shevchenko wins by whatever she chooses.

Back
Top Bottom