BT Infinity & FTTx Discussion

Soldato
Glad to hear the experiences seem to be quite good in terms of flexibility. Ill see what they recommend on the day, worst case i can do a bit of attic crawling for rerouting ethernet, wont be the end of the world moving from 10mb to gigabit fibre will be worth the effort :D

Associate
Thought id try ea play on PC,

Beautiful Looks like I need to invest in more storage :eek::D 5-6 Mins to download.

Capture3.png

Caporegime
Have decided to go for Sky Ultrafast in the end over BT. Never had much of a problem with Sky since they took over the connection from Be/O2 some years ago apart from weird outages at 1am in the morning every now and then. 500Mbits should do me nicely as I'm the only downloader in the house.

Soldato
Have decided to go for Sky Ultrafast in the end over BT. Never had much of a problem with Sky since they took over the connection from Be/O2 some years ago apart from weird outages at 1am in the morning every now and then. 500Mbits should do me nicely as I'm the only downloader in the house.

I've just been looking at Sky 500 myself actually. Only just realised that Sky are selling FTTP.

Caporegime
Could be worse my area isn't even on the current roll out
Same, not in the rollout. I’m with Sky (obviously!) and get 80/20 for £19pm as a staff member. I do have Virgin 500 available but would rather pull my toenails out with pliers. Until I get FTTP (or leave Sky) I’m kind of stuck!

Associate
Same, not in the rollout. I’m with Sky (obviously!) and get 80/20 for £19pm as a staff member. I do have Virgin 500 available but would rather pull my toenails out with pliers. Until I get FTTP (or leave Sky) I’m kind of stuck!

Virgin was so bad for me, constant drop outs and router reboots. Also slow speeds around peak time probably due to massive over congestion. I would never use that service again in a million years so can relate to that quote :D

Back
Top Bottom