It's too hot :(

Soldato
September is awesme, potentially stromg sun but also swell season after a very flat August, also tourists with kids have loaded their roofboxes up and gone back to their dreary lives, just newly weds and nearly deads now

Soldato
Its quite sad as today is probably the last "hot" day of the year
Fingers crossed this is the case…
I’ll enjoy being able to walk places, and do things without sweating and being able to sleep at night comfortably.

Spring/autumn with clear skies and sun at about 15-17c is perfect :)

V F

V F

Soldato
Just don’t get why some of the general public wear masks outside in this heat? I was dripping with sweat after wearing a mask for 1.25 hours yesterday at hospital. Couldn’t wait to take the thing off.

This being some of the same people in their cars both wearing masks looking in the same direction at a junction creeping me out?

September is awesme, potentially stromg sun but also swell season after a very flat August, also tourists with kids have loaded their roofboxes up and gone back to their dreary lives, just newly weds and nearly deads now

Except for the wasps.

Caporegime
I came home to all the windows closed, 30c on my thermometer :O one of my pepper plants dropped half it leaves cos it rain out of water lol
What's the mask wearing in cars all about, bar from taxis and driving schools cars?
I see people leave their house with a mask on and then walk to their car and drive off with a mask on.

the paranoia is real

V F

V F

Soldato
I see people leave their house with a mask on and then walk to their car and drive off with a mask on.

the paranoia is real

Seeing some husband and wife in a car wearing blue masks looking in the same direction trying to get out of a junction is downright creepy.

I've nothing against masks but come on. You're from the same house. If I'm out and about with nobody around I pull the mask down. Slide it back up where people are close by. Let alone a hot day.

Or worse, some guy in a car on his own driving with the blue masks on.

Soldato
Or worse, some guy in a car on his own driving with the blue masks on.

Saw a man this morning wearing a mask and was driving a convertible with roof down. Guessing he’s mid 60s. Why? Fresh air is good for you. Even a guy of a similar age was walking on the other side of the main road to me, was shaking his head and said “what’s the point?”

Man of Honour
Sadly seems far more people don't than do have a clue how to use masks effectively against a disease like this - probably a good part of the reason we end up resorting to lockdowns rather than a more complex approach to keeping spread in check with less restrictions.

Back
Top Bottom